Charles Dow's theory - page 103

Marat Zeidaliyev:

So you have to do everything yourself! That is, trade by hand, without automation.

Your skull will crack.

I've posted here how you can make money

but in the end it's all automation. And no matter what the outside world or the universe

one figure - the price

it's in the terminal and that's enough

the only figure is the price as the basis

it has absorbed all possible formulas and historical charts of all TFs, highs, lows, etc.

everything is already there and accounted for.

How? How do I use this opportunity?

This is an interesting question that needs to be solved.

No, not a forecast, but a question - what to do?

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

your skull is cracked.

I've posted here how you can make money

and in the end it's all about automation. and it's independent of the outside world and the universe

one figure - the price

it's in the terminal and that's enough

the only figure is the price as the basis

it has absorbed all possible formulas and historical charts of all TFs, highs, lows, etc.

everything is already there and accounted for.

How? How do I use this opportunity?

This is an interesting question that needs to be solved.

No, not a forecast, but a question - what to do?

;)

throw a brick in the water...
and what can you tell about it from the waves ?
--
BUT they take everything into account. The shape and weight and direction of the throw and everything else down to atmospheric pressure and the swarming phase of the gnats.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

throw a brick into the water...
and what can you tell about it from the waves?
--
BUT they take everything into account. From shape and weight and direction and everything down to atmospheric pressure and swarming phases of gnats.

Yeah, that's about right.

you throw the brick yourself and what it did is entirely your knowledge and nobody else's.

so analyse and use the reaction to your advantage...

hell, by and large there's no need to think here, plummers are the goldmine of real market reactions to a mass of algorithmic market behaviour, a store of knowledge so to speak about what happens if...

Renat Akhtyamov:

Yeah, that's about right.

you threw the brick yourself and what he did is purely your knowledge and nobody else's.

so analyze and use the reaction to your advantage...

The spirit of Doe has visited your mind, Renat! There are five more axioms waiting to be discovered.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

The spirit of Doe has visited your mind, Renat!

I haven't bothered for years.

I'm just dabbling.

the solution is simple, they can't find ...... near and far, and so on and so forth, it's amazing what the right idea has practically already been groped for.

for example, my latest research and pampering has led to a few small real accounts being drained and a drawdown

i throw my grail on them and voila, a moment and all is restored

Dow is an observer, nothing more (so he noticed, so what - does it make it easier or what ????)

you have to think only about what caused it, i.e. the causes, not the consequences;))

;)))

Renat Akhtyamov:

I haven't bothered for years.

I just dabble.

the solution is simple, can't find it ......

for example, my latest research and pampering has led to a few small real accounts going under

i throw my grail on them and voila, a moment and everything is restored

Doe's an observer, nothing more.

you should only think about what led to it, i.e. look into the causes and not the effects

;)))

Don't procrastinate, finally bark for the good of the people and Allah the merciful!

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Don't drag it out, spit it out at last!

The first practical or laboratory problem I asked Oleg the automaton, which he stepped on without looking at it like a cockroach, and it was published by him.

e.g.

open a lock, one trade after the other

guess where the price will be?

don't you believe it?

open a second, third, etc... the millionth

Same thing???

Oh, man!

Here's a start

and then we'll take it from there.

;)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

I wish I could put that kind of energy to good use.

For example, think of a way to preserve watermelons for 4 months... A monument in the motherland to the author and a watermelon for the New Year table for us :-).

They have learned how to preserve grapes, so they will get to watermelon too, though after canning it spoils with cosmic speed.

Renat Akhtyamov:

The first practical or laboratory problem I asked Oleg the automaton, which he stepped on like a cockroach and published.

for example

open a lot, one deal after another

guess where the price will be?

you don't believe it???

open a second, third, etc... the millionth

Same thing???

Oh, man!

Here's a start

and then we'll take it from there.

;)

Where is the spread in this scheme? What, Where and When is published by Oleg?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Where is the spread in this scheme?

it's not a scheme.

without completing the task, there is no movement because there are no observations.

even a demo won't do badly for lab work if the robot is running

I once explained on a forum why this is so