Charles Dow's theory - page 100

Maxim Kuznetsov:

ROTFL :-)

100 pages of discussions.... the author just gave the wrong formula and didn't notice it himself

It's so rare that a program is forced into this mode. But, the market has shown that it may be! If you don't know anything, don't say anything!!! I'm human too. I'm entitled to make mistakes. The market gave me a slap in the face. I expected this temper of the market, but not enough to pay attention to this case. Exel contains this transition at the end of the program. The price is divided by one and the calculations are performed with this impromptu price. Programmers should understand me. In this case, the algorithm works with the new price and produces the correct result. This is one of my inventions in programming. Otherwise, the PNB wouldn't have understood the abracadabra of the market! I deliberately did not mislead the programmers. The market is a complicated thing. But it will not hide far from me. I ask programmers to take this case into account and provide for this conditional shift. I repeat - it is in the end of the exel. When a price arrives. the program immediately switches to this mode, if there is a non-standard situation in the market. I'm ready to answer any programmers' questions to fix this code glitch. The strangeness of the n parameter is related to this switch. How I didn't notice it at first, I don't know. I was surprised and that's all. It's a market lesson for me!

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

It is so rare that a programme is forced into this mode. But, the market has shown that it can be! If you don't know anything, don't say anything!!! I'm human too, I'm entitled to make mistakes, but this mode I foresaw. The market gave me a slap in the face. I expected this temperament of the market, but not so much as to pay attention to this case. Exel contains this transition at the end of the program. The price is divided by one and the calculations are performed with this impromptu price. Programmers should understand me. In this case, the algorithm works with the new price and produces the correct result. This is one of my inventions in programming. Otherwise, PNB wouldn't be able to deal with the abracadabra of the market!

No...

it shows a lack of systematics. You have no experience in scientific work, no justification of the method, the results of experiments are not double-checked, much less analyzed. This mistake comes from here.

Here is the excitement about the formulae (by analogy with the formulae) is. And there is nothing else.

There is also some trickery of well-wishers to work for free. Well, they help on their own initiative, out of kindness.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

no...

This shows a lack of systematicity. You have no experience of scientific work, no rationale for the method, the results of experiments are not double-checked, much less analysed. This mistake comes from here.

Here is the excitement about the formulae (by analogy with the formulae) is. And there is nothing else.

There is also some trickery of well-wishers to work for free. They help on their own initiative, out of kindness.

You do not belong in this thread! Go away and mind your own business. Enough of you, start a branch and read your fables to others. I don't need your kindness. So the NDP is turning all sights, I am beyond the reach of you and your kind! You have not understood and will not understand PNB under any circumstances and thank God for that. History will curse you for your thoughtless attitude towards the creator of PNB. The PNB will forgive me for these wrongs, you will not be forgiven by anyone. I will be remembered in 1000 years, you will be forgotten immediately after your demise.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

You don't belong in this thread! Go away and mind your own business. Enough of you, start a branch and read your fables to others. I don't need your kindness. So the NDP is turning things upside down, I am beyond the reach of you and your likes!

Get yourself a website and manage it there.

100 pages of nothing.

It's a joke: I've worked out a formula, but I don't know what its parameters are and how to interpret them... can you imagine where they would send you from any physics department?

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Get yourself a website and manage it there.

100 pages of nothing.

this is an anecdote: I have worked out a formula, but I don't know what its parameters are and how to interpret them... can you imagine where you would be sent from any physics department?

Bring all PE students to me headed by Einstein, the computer will crush all of you and your kind! It was the computer that found my mistake and corrected it, I repeat, this mode I envisaged. This gives you no reason to accuse me of anything. You are very far from the PNB. It was your PE students who tried to remove I. Newton from a part of physics, the PNB showed who is the master of physics. Newton slapped them in the face and instructed me to do it! Who gave you the right to divide everything into Newtonian and non-Newtonian processes?

Maxim Kuznetsov:

100 pages of nothing.

Of course, it would be better if the author opened a demo account, added it to signals and traded online preliminarily justifying his decision to open an order.

For example, it is Monday of this or that date and according to the indicator parameters (exactly what they show) I have decided to open a buy order, etc.

Then it would be clearly demonstrated, and most importantly it would be proved by results.

And so several experiments (having determined in advance the number of orders in one test) to exclude randomness and successful period.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

Of course, it would be better if the author opened a demo account, added it to the signals and traded online previously justifying his decision to open an order.

For example, today is Monday of such and such date, by the indicator parameters (exactly from what they show) I came to a conclusion that it is necessary to open a buy order, etc.

Then it would be clearly demonstrated, and most importantly it would be proved by results.

And so several experiments (having determined in advance the number of orders in one test) to exclude randomness and successful period.

He can't open a demo account, he created a branch to get help. What's there to talk about?

I'm confused about something...

Is forex's backbone broken or not yet?

If not, please start breaking it immediately. Money is needed like air.

Yusuf, go ahead and ignore it. Those who write freelance have seen so many grails that they have become skeptics, including me =))) Almost every order is presented as a secret idea of the grail, and no one can see it ;)
At least you are more or less open about yours and some kind of exception to the rule ... Good luck in your search!!!

Alexander_K:

I'm confused about something...

Is forex's backbone broken or not yet?

If not, please start breaking it immediately. I need the money like air.

there are no fish in this pond :-)

The doctor is correct in his diagnosis.

someone gave TS the formula "here is N points in the martingale (where the best prediction is the current value), N+1 me points will be close to here" but did not say what about what, when it converges and under what conditions