Charles Dow's theory - page 96

By the way, I've described somewhere on the forum, an approximate approach

read economics, basic banking and stock exchange regulations...

It's actually very simple, if you stop mindlessly poking around in the chart and sort out the basics

Vladimir Baskakov:
If you learn to predict the weather, you can do it, Maxim is joking.

It is possible to predict the abrupt change of price trend within a day, or even within a week, when the price gets close to the mark then immediately change the direction, if the price goes in a bullish direction at the touch of point X the price will make to go in the opposite direction, and so on, i.e. it is even possible to predetermine the direction logically. For example, Sultonov tries to predict the price direction with NBP, not with time, while I am talking about time and not price, in principle both directions are important for successful trading.

Marat Zeidaliyev:

It is possible to predict the abrupt change of price trend within a day, or even within a week, when the price gets close to the mark then immediately change the direction, if the price goes in a bullish direction at the touch of point X the price will make to go in the opposite direction, and so on, i.e. it is even possible to predetermine the direction logically. For example, Sultonov tries to predict the price direction with UX, not with time, and I'm talking about time and not the price, in fact both directions are important for successful trading.

look at the intraday tick volumes carefully.

they have an almost constant shape and there is a reason for that :-)

Every day at the same time, the same events occur with similar consequences.
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Ценовые константы
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Ценовые константы
  • www.mql5.com
Ценовые константы - Константы индикаторов - Константы, перечисления и структуры - Справочник MQL5 - Справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5

Maxim Kuznetsov:

It's really quite simple, if you stop mindlessly poking around in the chart and sort out the basics

You just have to "poke around" SMOOTHLY, for by the title of this thread's thread - price includes everything)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

look at the intraday tick volumes carefully.

they have an almost constant shape and it's ju-ju-ju for a reason :-)

Well, you are suggesting to "shoot", but only in the right way.) On the other hand, where else should we "shoot", but not on charts?)

Aleksey Nikolayev:

You just have to "poke" DUMNO, for by the title of this thread's thread - price includes everything)

price includes everything is a strong interpretation.

Initially - the price is shaped by all factors. It is not certain that it includes enough information to extract it.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

You just have to "poke" DUMNO, for by the title of this thread's thread - price includes everything)

Well, you yourself suggest "poking", but only in the right way) And on the other hand, where else can we "poke", but not on the charts?)

look at the volumes and look for the root cause of such behaviour. And it is found (oh horror!) in textbooks, manuals, instructions and regulations.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

look at the volumes and look for the root cause of this behaviour. It can be found (oh my God!) in textbooks, manuals, instructions and regulations.

I'd be interested to read them on the MT5 server side.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

look at the volumes and look for the root cause of this behaviour. And it is found (oh horror!) in textbooks, manuals, instructions and regulations.

And where do you see complete and reliable real market volumes?

Maxim Kuznetsov:

look at the tick volumes inside the day carefully.

they have an almost constant shape and it's ju-ju-ju for a reason :-)

Well said.

And there is a grail hidden in this vivid speech...

Maxim, lately, has been generous with revelations...

Marat Zeidaliyev:

And where do you see full and reliable real market volumes?

I mean"tick volumes", they are an indicator of market activity