Charles Dow's theory - page 32

Denis Sartakov:

now there's a move - "there's a possibility"...

I wonder if this month's target of 1.19000 will be reached,

will Yusuf still be called a schizophrenic?

there is always a possibility.

What does schizophrenia have to do with it?
Even octopuses can guess.

Iurii Tokman:

I haven't touched the indicator, as it is
with the Expert Advisor I tried different variants
as soon as the market goes sideways - the balance is on the loss
closing at flips fixes a lot of losses

Many people including Dmitrievsky and myself say it all the time.
It is very easy to make a trend or flat strategy.
The problem is to make an effective switch "uptrend -downtrend - flat", because together they are antagonists and should not work together.
So, ultimately, it all comes down to AI and pattern recognition. And this is no longer a children's sandbox, like Yusuf and the automaton.
And recognition is no longer needed to recognize a trend-flat change, but to predict it.

Nikolai Semko:

Many people talk about this all the time, including Dmitrievsky and myself.
Making a trend or a flat strategy is a cakewalk.
The problem is to make an effective switch "uptrend -downtrend - flat", because together they are antagonists and should not work together.
So, ultimately, it all comes down to AI and pattern recognition. And this is no longer a children's sandbox, like Yusuf and the automaton.
And recognition is needed more not to recognize a change of trend - flat, but to predict it.

will the AI analyze the history of quotes ?
if so, what about the news ?
or when a plane hits a tower or a tanker sinks

Iurii Tokman:

will the AI analyse quote history ?
if so, what about the news ?

it's extremely rare and you have to rule out high bars.

high bars should always be excluded, that's what the graals are built on here

If someone here sells a robot for my ideal, I will buy it in addition to mine.

Iurii Tokman:

will the AI analyse the history of quotes?
if so, what about the news?

The thing is, to recognize images you need to see the whole picture, i.e. you need the whole history (preferably tickwise), not the last 4 bars of some timeframe (I don't understand how you can take it seriously and even try to debate about it).
The AI instantly reacts to news events (spread widening, sharp moves, and spreads often widen before the important news), and knows thatsomething important happens, even without knowing anything about the news.
Moreover, who forbids the AI to use the economic calendar in its analysis and strategy?

Документация по MQL5: Экономический календарь
Документация по MQL5: Экономический календарь
  • www.mql5.com
Экономический календарь - Справочник MQL5 - Справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5

Nikolai Semko:

This is the point: to recognise images, you need to see the whole picture, i.e. you need the whole story (preferably tickwise) and not the last 4 bars of any timeframe.
The AI instantly reacts to news events and knows thatsomething important has happened, even without knowing anything about the news.
Moreover, who forbids the AI to use the economic calendar in its analysis and strategy?

Yes, there's a lot to process by the AI to come up with the right decision. In the meantime:

When a salvo of 4 ballistic missiles was fired from the Yuri Dolgoruky submarine, the Bundeswehr AI signalled a missile attack, even though the relevant services were notified well in advance.

khorosh:

Yes, there's a lot for the AI to process in order to come up with the right decision. In the meantime:

When a salvo of 4 ballistic missiles was fired from the Yuri Dolgoruky submarine, the Bundeswehr's AI signalled a missile attack, even though the relevant services had been notified in advance.

Well then the AI worked well. After all, 4 MK missiles were launched, not a machine gun round. And it's a good thing they did, otherwise they could have retaliated.

Nikolai Semko:

Well then the AI did a good job. After all, four MK missiles were launched, not a machine-gun burst. And it's a good thing they did, otherwise they could have responded.

The AI worked well, but the services, which should have provided it with information about the upcoming training launches in advance, worked badly. Or was this done on purpose to check and see if the officers on duty would shit their trousers? ))))

khorosh:

The AI did a good job, but the services that were supposed to provide it with advance information about upcoming training launches did a poor job.

Those services should be reprimanded

Why are you looking for images instead of what makes them or what they are made of? Knowing that in essence, the images won't matter.