Charles Dow's theory - page 19

Fast235:

Yusuf here you are confused, I didn't agree, or you just didn't recognise the sarcasm

Don't be sarcastic, I've had enough of "Doctor".

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

The price will go down and the downside potential you see, of course it will be stopped :

No offence, but I made up prices off the top of my head. Naturally, the price cannot go anywhere but wherever the imagination takes it.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Don't be sarcastic, I've had enough of "Doctor".

I still stick to the theory that if you were a programmer, you would have realized long ago that mathematical constants don't work, they would work if you only traded robots, you could study their logic, but there's a very large, I don't know what to call it

the machine keeps spinning around, trying to find the moments of the cycle change,

but it can't find them, the market spins as Oleg suggests, around the axis, but 01-01-10 and then 10-10-01 it doesn't know how many 0's ahead so that 1 returns

Evgeniy Chumakov:

No offence, but I came up with the prices off the top of my head. Naturally, the price cannot go anywhere, only wherever the imagination takes it.

You managed to fool me, but the algorithm created by Sergeev is unlikely to be fooled.

Fast235:

I still hold to the theory that if you were a programmer you would have long since seen that, mathematical constants don't work, they would work if only robots traded, you could learn to understand their logic, and there is a very large, I don't know what to call it

Do we have to put our hands up? Is that what you are suggesting?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

You managed to fool me, but the algorithm created by Sergeev is unlikely to be fooled.

The algorithm does what it's designed to do.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Are there any hands left to raise? Is that what you are suggesting?

to use clever schemes) on nature to score

Evgeniy Chumakov:

An algorithm does what it is designed to do.

Sometimes you put your soul into it! And it comes to life to the fullest.

Fast235:

to use cunning schemes) to score on nature

There's a crooked mirror to a crooked face, the market says, to say the least.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

There is a crooked mirror to a sly face, the market says, to say the least.

you have to play it so that the price just can't show up on the chart)