Who still believes that the forex market is submitted to technical analysis? - page 16

vladavd:

Of course, time goes on, they describe and publish various new methods, including complex and science-intensive ones, although this in itself is not a criterion, of course. Look at the articles here on the forum, the average level of usefulness and meaningfulness there is a head above the fictionist Schwager with his dummies and pinballs.

Quite agree with your judgement, but I just see a flurry of new solutions in TA. And they are relevant to the most remote historical data.

Science does not stand still, and laws on the contrary stand still. They are not allowed to move.

Vitaliy Kuznetsov:

Assuming that price moves 50/50, we look for places where TP = 2SL, i.e. we enter the side where there is a margin of price movement without resistances greater than twice that of the other side.

This rule is suitable for any strategy related to technical analysis. By resistance we mean densities on the left side of the chart, i.e. tops/bottoms.

This is probably the reason why many people recommend trading in a trend if we consider price to be trending when there is no resistance on the left.

The price is always in a trend! Law #4https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/358795/page5#comment_19913509

Обсуждение проектов законов Султонова в сфере маргинальной торговой деятельности
Обсуждение проектов законов Султонова в сфере маргинальной торговой деятельности
  • www.mql5.com
Уважаемые участники форума, здесь Ввм будет предложено обсуждение и активное участие в возможных спорах, возникающих в процессе рассмотрения темы в...

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Price is always in a trend! Law #4https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/358795/page5#comment_19913509

The price on M1 may appear to be trending, but it is actually running inside the spread, and there is no profit to be made on this

Wizard2018:

As for the fund or forex, as with everything to each his own, just like everywhere else I guess. I've been there :)))

Just such considerations are not tricky. There is a system that works both "there" and "there". From what I know about the markets, you can't do better, this is the limit, what you "get" by following the chart, then you just need to know the "future", but I don't believe in the possibility of it.

But there are more suitable movements on Forex, which the system can "take" technically. That's one. There is not enough "useful" volatility on the fund. There is no leverage, while forex has. Therefore, the deposit can be roughly 10 times less with higher yield and the same risk (due to higher "useful" volatility of forex instruments). That's two.

I don't know of any broker providing the opportunity to trade the stock markets, neither domestic nor foreign, to whom I could entrust my money.

I don't want to "shine" a deposit and don't know how to organise it on the fund "technically", but otherwise I would consider parallel trading. So far no problems with anonymous trading in forex.

Two absolutely objective factors determined by the chart and trading conditions and two of course totally subjective.

I have joined to solve this problem, from your side - to follow the laws https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/358795/page12#comment_19949258, help me. advice, improve and/or expand them both in quantity and quality. participate in full-scale experiments in the real market, put them in agreement with me and after a comprehensive discussion here in the narrow circle of participants.

• www.mql5.com
Уважаемые участники форума, здесь Ввм будет предложено обсуждение и активное участие в возможных спорах, возникающих в процессе рассмотрения темы в...

Даниил Минин:

hft is a bit different, it's in the realm of market making. you can't do market making in retail forex.

Where do you get your bank quotes?

so no trading methods are forbidden in the dc's either. ))))ahahaha

1) what is hft ?

2) a real question ?)) ...maybe there is an OM there too ?

3) the relationship is not linear))

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I have joined to solve this problem, from your side - respect the laws https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/358795#comment_19900501, help me. advice, improve and/or expand them both quantitatively. and qualitatively. participate in field experiments in the real market, put them in agreement with me and after a full discussion here in a narrow circle of participants.

That's right Yusya, with him you will get together, two loners

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

I have joined to solve this problem, from your side - respect the laws https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/358795#comment_19900501, help me. advice, improve and/or expand them both quantitatively. and qualitatively. participate in full-scale experiments in the real market, put them in agreement with me and after a comprehensive discussion here in a narrow circle of participants.

Assuming the price moves 50/50, we are looking for places where TP = 2SL, i.e. we enter on the side where there is twice as much margin of price movement without resistance as on the other side.

This rule applies to any strategy involving technical analysis. By resistance we mean densities on the left side of the chart, i.e. tops/bottoms.

This is probably the reason why many people recommend trading in a trend if we consider price to be trending when there is no resistance on the left.

The price is always in a trend! Law #4https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/358795/page5#comment_19913509

• www.mql5.com

• www.mql5.com

Uladzimir Izerski:

How about 30?

30 is serious, you can buy a lot of vtb and other rubbish

Evgeny Belyaev:

30 is serious, you can buy a lot of WTBS and other rubbish

30 is serious, you can buy a lot of WTBS and other rubbish

I can't. Why not?))

Кто все еще верит что рынок Форекс подается тех анализу?
Кто все еще верит что рынок Форекс подается тех анализу?
  • www.mql5.com
Кто все еще верит что рынок Форекс подается тех анализу...