Who still believes that the forex market is submitted to technical analysis? - page 15

Yuriy Zaytsev:

A different person, but never mind.

And here's another example, 2250% p.a. for not a full year.

https://youtu.be/pch8-ZOHOkE

maybe by accident

vladavd:

All of it? Well controversial, the book is 20 years old, it's not science-intensive either, it's trivial stuff for housewives from stochastics, levels and head and shoulders.

Is there any modern tehanalysis?

Даниил Минин:

A picture was posted here from a broker.
this broker has a stud, at a time when other brokers do not have such a stud.

So?

As for the fund or forex, as with everything to each his own, just like everywhere else I guess. I've been there :)))

Just such considerations are not tricky. There is a system that works both "there" and "there". From what I know about the markets, you can't do better, this is the limit, what you "get" by following the chart, then you just need to know the "future", but I don't believe in the possibility of it.

But there are more suitable movements on Forex, which the system can "take" technically. That's one. There is not enough "useful" volatility on the fund. There is no leverage, while forex has. Therefore, the deposit can be roughly 10 times less with higher yield and the same risk (due to higher "useful" volatility of forex instruments). That's two.

I don't know of any broker providing the opportunity to trade the stock markets, neither domestic nor foreign, to whom I could entrust my money.

I don't want to "shine" a deposit and don't know how to organise it on the fund "technically", but otherwise I would consider parallel trading. So far no problems with anonymous trading in forex.

Two absolutely objective factors determined by the chart and trading conditions and two, of course, totally subjective.

Maksim Neimerik:
Who still believes that the Forex market is served by technical analysis?

This is not a question of doubt, but of Faith.

I believe! For in tehanalysis is hidden the Grail.

Wizard2018:

As for the fund or forex, as with everything to each his own, just like everywhere else I guess. I've been there :)))

Just such considerations are not tricky. There is a system that works both "there" and "there". From what I know about the markets, you can't do better, this is the limit, what you "get" by following the chart, then you just need to know the "future", but I don't believe in the possibility of it.

But there are more suitable movements on Forex, which the system can "take" technically. That's one. There is not enough "useful" volatility on the fund. There is no leverage, while forex does. Therefore, the deposit can be roughly 10 times less with higher yield and the same risk (due to higher "useful" volatility of forex instruments). That's two.

I don't know of any broker providing the opportunity to trade the stock markets, neither domestic nor foreign, to whom I could entrust my money.

I don't want to "shine" a deposit and don't know how to organise it on the fund "technically", but otherwise I would consider parallel trading. So far no problems with anonymous trading in forex.

There are two absolutely objective factors determined by the chart and trading conditions, and of course two totally subjective ones.

Right.

In forex you risk the difference in exchange rates, while in stock markets you risk your entire stake.

In Forex you have to pay spread and swap only because of the difference between the exchange and the currency rate. And the difference in the results can be huge.)

Alexander_K:

This is not a question of doubt, but of Faith.

I believe! For there is a grail hidden in the analysis.

I see people by ability and opportunity.

You have capabilities, but little experience. This is a gain, not a momentary one. Do not despair, and gradually build up experience. You will succeed.

Uladzimir Izerski:

That's right.

In forex, you risk the difference in exchange rate changes, but in the exchange, you risk your entire bet.

And you have to pay spread and swap on forex only because of this difference between the exchange and forex. And the difference in the results can be huge.)))

Vova, your 10 quid is not enough to trade on the exchange, don't bother.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Vova, your 10 quid is not enough to trade on the exchange.

What if it's 30?

Даниил Минин:

Is there some kind of modern technical analysis?

Of course, time goes by, they describe and publish various new methods, including complex and science-intensive ones, although that in itself is not a criterion, of course. Look at the articles here on the forum, on average the level of usefulness and meaningfulness there is a head above the fictionist Schwager with his dummies and pinballs.