Who still believes that the forex market is submitted to technical analysis? - page 14

vladavd:

What is "technical analysis"? A lot of different methods are called this term. You need to formulate it first, otherwise it is not clear what we are talking about, what exactly the forex market succumbs or does not succumb to.

There is a book by Jack Schwager "Techanalysis"

all techanalysis is in it).

prostotrader:

And there is nothing to formulate - it's simple.

Teganalysis is trying to form a future price from the past!

It is also called the Grail :)

As soon as this word appears in the title of a forum thread - 100 pages of discussion guaranteed!

Added

Revelations of a FOREX trader

Don't you believe that you can tell from the past price where the price will go in the future?

What about Gorchakov's trading?

or James Simons?

prostotrader:

I told you it would come down to the bought mathematicians!

Added

Elliot and Gunn they are not mathematicians.

and they traded on the fund.

unknown if successful.

Georgiy Merts:

Late to the shitting, of course... But, I will say.

I don't just 'believe' it, I can see it.

It very much lends itself to it. It's just that the principles at work are constantly changing - consequently, the principles of analysis must also be constantly changing. And everything will be fine.

Well, your league doesn't make money.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

It does not cost anything if you have entered with your own funds, entered paid the commission and that's all, left paid again the commission, while the deal stands you do not withhold anything (if you trade on your own), but they charge dividends, if they are on the given paper. And they can be once a year for some two or three. On imported securities, often quarterly in currency. At the stock exchange, the leverage is not big, usually 1:4. They do not have any trading accounts and they do not leave them for the night. By the way, he actually does not work and lives from trading. He usually has over 2000 trades a month.

Tarasov?

Даниил Минин:

Tarasov?

no

Даниил Минин:

Tarasov?

A different person, but it doesn't matter.

And here's another example, 2250% p.a. for not a full year.

https://youtu.be/pch8-ZOHOkE

Яков Cocklomax: 2250% доходности с марта! Интрадей, скальпинг и торговля по стакану!
Яков Cocklomax: 2250% доходности с марта! Интрадей, скальпинг и торговля по стакану!
  • www.youtube.com
Интервью с Яковым, которого знают по нику «Cocklomax» в Telegram: https://t.me/AnthillOfCocklomaxКаким образом можно сделать 2250% дохода ко своему депо всег...

Yuriy Zaytsev:

A different person, but never mind.

And here's another example, 2250% p.a. for not a full year.

https://youtu.be/pch8-ZOHOkE

A cut glass or regular shot glasses?

Даниил Минин:

There's Jack Schwager's book, "Techanalysis"

it's all in there)

All? Well, it is questionable, the book is 20 years old, it is not very scientific either, it is trivial shit for housewives made of stochastics, levels and head and shoulders.

Maksim Neimerik:
Who still believes that the Forex market can be technically analysed?

why believe? don't believe!

- I have believed and will continue to believe in no other way.

- howthen are you going to analyse and make money in this field?