Who still believes that the forex market is submitted to technical analysis? - page 6

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I used to trade on the stock exchange and I am trading again now, if anything.

So, as for the forex quotes, they are normal and are not generated by the computer of the DC where the account is opened.

Ah yes, what about the MICEX, have they solved the issue with the recent oil quote, or have they sent everyone somewhere?

Vitaly, but who better than you to know about individual filters in brokerage companies for supplied quotes. And every brokerage company sets filters according to its needs. Yes, in most cases the quotes coincide, but there is a difference.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I used to trade on the stock exchange and I am trading again now, if anything.

So, as for the forex quotes, they are normal and are not generated by the computer of the DC where the account is opened.

Ah yes, what about the MICEX, have they solved the issue with the recent oil quotes or have they sent everybody somewhere?

Vitaliy! You are here since 2009, I suspect that you trade on FOREX from the same time...

Ask yourself... Is the time and money spent justified?

Added

I think the answer to your question about oil is

«Банк России не нашел в действиях биржи нарушений законодательства и биржевых регламентов,
о чем официально уведомил инвесторов в своем письме. Совет биржи, в состав которого входят
представители профессионального сообщества, также признал действия биржи адекватными ситуации
и соответствующими правилам, и принял решение не выносить вопрос урегулирования претензий
на обсуждение наблюдательного совета биржи», — сказали РБК в пресс-службе Мосбиржи.

Подробнее на РБК:
https://www.rbc.ru/finances/05/06/2020/5eda15e29a79471b964de2d2

Added

The fact that the Bank of Russia dealt with the issue speaks volumes about the seriousness of trading on the Exchange!

denis.eremin:
This one about dicks again....

This comparison is quite sharp, it usually makes you think. But if it doesn't help to incorporate analysis and cognitive skills, I won't do it again :-)

Yuriy Zaytsev:

This comparison is quite sharp, it usually makes you think. But if it doesn't help to incorporate analytics and cognitive skills, I won't do it anymore :-)

Let me explain it to you one last time and that's it.

There is a FOREX market - the quotes from all the banks are the same.

There are these quotes in the public domain - JF.

All brokerage companies have different quotes. You cannot attack them for that - they officially prescribe it in their rules.

It is clear to everyone why they do it.

To use the difference in quotes of brokerage companies is impossible - protection against highfrequency trading.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

If you have any more questions, please ask

denis.eremin:

If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask.

No questions asked, trade (or rather dump on the Mercedes and villas of the DC owners) until you run into trouble.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

This comparison is quite sharp, it usually makes you think. But if it doesn't help to incorporate analysis and cognitive skills, I won't do it again :-)

Is there any difference between the quotes on different exchanges?

prostotrader:

Vitaly! You've been here since 2009, I suspect you've been trading on FOREX since the same time...

Ask yourself... Is the time and money spent justified?

Yes, it is, and very much so.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

Vitaly, but who better than you to know about individual filters in brokerage companies for supplied quotes. And every brokerage company sets filters according to its needs. Yes, in most cases the quotes coincide, but there is a difference.

Well, the difference may be half a point, it's not critical for real trading with real money.

Renat Akhtyamov:
There is no difference between the quotes of different exchanges, is there?

Of course there is!

But if you trade with, say, a broker who is connected to NYCE you can always compare quotes with NYCE. And no broker's excuse is going to save him.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Quite justified, and even very justified.

I am, of course, dubious for the word 'very', but you know best...