Discussion of Sultonov's draft laws on marginal trading activities - page 3

Evgeny Belyaev:

You mean you? You've invented a formula. You're in the signals, you're in the marketplace.

It's about time you registered a trademark, a patent.

Quietly, even at238997, you're not a visible person.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Quietly, even with238997 you're not a visible person.

I'm not trying to be conspicuous. What do these numbers mean?

Evgeny Belyaev:

What do these numbers mean?

Probably the ones under your avatar.

Shoker:
If we take into account that the probability of price movement (the colour of the next candle), taking into account the exclusion of "flat", is 50% (50/50), then a large number of red arrows increase the probability of the next green arrow appearing.
What is said about red arrows also applies to green arrows, only the present (H) function knows this probability, I did not estimate its value on purpose, there was no need, if you need, ask Oleghttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/357540/page6#comment_19703915
Как и где лучше разместить мониторинг реального счета для всеобщего обозрения участникам форума?
Как и где лучше разместить мониторинг реального счета для всеобщего обозрения участникам форума?
  • www.mql5.com
Торговля ведется на ВПС наа EUR/USD постоянным лотом 0,01, депозитом 60 у.е...

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Don't fight over small things!

We don't fight.

Fast235:

that's why you have to ruin everything.

to correct a great man.

It says marginal many times, it means marginal.

Already fixed it, all that's left is to fix the branch name. but, I don't know how?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

Here, the post itself:

6.The market is always on the move - either up or down!

It's clear that we shouldn't, the more observations we make, the more likely we are to move away from the starting point. Is your proposal to build a narrow channel with an exit (take) outside the channel?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
We need to completely forget the legacy of market researchers, including neural networks! I think this should be enshrined in a separate law for the current generation of traders

Alexander Ivanov:

Greetings Yusuf!

As a mathematician, I am also waiting for the topic to be revealed).

I want to learn something unknown and secret secrets in the theories).

Hi! Nice to meet you!

khorosh:

One letter is missing, but the meaning has changed considerably.

Thank you