Looking for volunteers to run the EA - page 3

A123: Why, I'd like to try it out:) И... even in real life:)

You are a brave man. I was afraid... Imagine, you've got 200 million greenbacks in your account. And an account with a broker who might only make it in 10 years. Will he give it to you? Or send a hit man. Suppose he gives it to you and transfers it to your bank. What will your bank do?

Then I found out that a $3 initial deposit is enough. But to make it easier to count, I used to make it 10. I played with this thing for a long time...

Let's have a laugh from the picture:)
But it has nothing to do with the topic. Tests are out of the question!
Fitted deals on history, there's been plenty of talk like that.

FullEngine:
Let's have a laugh from the picture:)
But it has nothing to do with the topic. Tests are out of the question!
Tweaked deals on history, there have been plenty of such conversations.

What fitting? It's a demo!!! Even posted the username and password somewhere on the forum. But idle demos get deleted after 2 weeks. Alright, I'll do the signal.

Just need to think of a good brake... For example, the first day 10 orders. Then less, less, less... But according to what law? RND or Exp or 1/T? Or what?

Konstantin Erin:

What fitting? It's a demo!!! Even posted the username and password somewhere on the forum. But idle demos get deleted after 2 weeks. Alright, I'll do the signal.

Just need to think of a good brake... For example, the first day 10 orders. Then less, less, less... But according to what law? RND or Exp or 1/T? Or what?

Why the fit?
199 trades per day.
Let's take TF M5. There are 5-7 longs in an hour. There are 5-7 volatile hours. Let's calculate the maximum of 7*7=49, where 2-3 points are "lying" taking into account the spread.
Let's not waste time!

A123:

Why, I'd like to try it out:) И... even a real one.)

Told you. There's a volunteer already. $218 million is a nice profit )))))))))

Konstantin Erin:

That's hard to bear!

Are you serious? Put any stop tap advisor that prohibits trading after reaching certain targets for the day.

If you find it hard to handle. Throw me an algorithm in my personal message) I will trade and transfer the psychologically easy-to-transfer profit to you, of course, if the scoops will be able to surpass the real ones. I don't know what to do with them, but I'm not sure how to do it. But they don't give you a profit on the real account...

Konstantin Erin:
Your reasoning here is quite fair. One might think that 10% a day would satisfy someone who needs 10% a month.

Once created a system. Six advisors analysed 6 instruments and passed it on to a seventh, who was trading.

In 12+ hours - started at 8:00 am, report done in 20+ minutes - they made $218 million out of $100 on the demo.

Even the terminal report chart glitched from surprise and cut off the last 4 digits of the right axis.

I was afraid to bet on real - the drawdown is $5 600 000 (although it is only 6.76%). It is difficult to bear such a thing!

My profit is 6 mults - cool! Under these conditions I would not mind to withdraw such an amount on the real account, or I will have nothing to remember but twenty pennies at my old age while munching sunflower seeds on my catcher's table. Share the owl, and it won't be a shame to share it with the bushwhacker.

Vitaliy Kuznetsov: It's just that there's a lot of demo grapes already

In the spirit of sharing your experiences, show a couple of demo grapes

Vitaliy Kuznetsov:

... I will trade and give you psychologically easy-to-tolerate profits...

And what amount would you define as psychologically bearable?

Konstantin Erin:

It's time to share the owl. You've been making a lot of fog, owl this and owl that.

Is the grail going to be posted?