Looking for volunteers to run the EA - page 8

SanAlex:

- Yeah! What kind of fool would sell such a miracle of an expert?! - That's what I'm saying, I don't believe those pictures.

How much milk does the cow give out?

You can't milk it in a day, your arm will get tired!

Why am I selling my cow?

I need such a cattle myself!

Renat Akhtyamov:

Are you guys...

You're testing for 15 days a day?

What's with the slow computer?

;)

It's a 1955 computer. It runs on perforated tape. I pierced the holes in the tape and ran the tape in the computer to see what happened. And when I looked - immediately shared the result with Kostya Erin. And he had deciphered the holes on the tape and translated them into MQL4 programming language and obtained a killer Expert Advisor.

Zvezdochet:

The computer was manufactured in 1955. It works on perforated tape. I pierced the holes in the tape myself for fun and ran the tape in the computer to see what happened. And when I looked - immediately shared the result with Kostya Erin. He had deciphered the holes on the tape and translated them into MQL4 programming language and obtained a killer Expert Advisor.

Is it realistic to see this EA somewhere?

Renat Akhtyamov:

Are you guys...

You're testing for 15 days a day?

What's with the slow computer?

;)

It depends on how many trades a day... My trades are growing geometrically with help of my Expert Advisor depending on available balance and after some time they are up to 10-15 min per one minute and may result in 5000+ trades per one minute, I don't tester any more as it takes too much time to wait for results.

Terminal used MT4, Processor i7-3770

....transactions can happen over 5000 in a minute, I haven't tested it further because it's too long to wait for the results.

I am counting on several trades a day. If I do more than that, the broker will start to throw obstacles in the way. Kostya also told us about optimization of parameters, and for me it is clear - the smaller is the grid spacing and the smaller take - the more trades. And this, again, would be a bump in the road on the broker's side. Well, the sense in the optimization or TEST on supercomputers? Several trades a day can be tested on a normal computer.

Is it realistic to look at this EA somewhere?

I would like to ask Kostya Yerin. It's his birthday and he is kind.

Zvezdochet: Is it realistic to see this EA somewhere?

... you have to turn to ... he's kind.

Magomed Khan-Magomedovich! To understand the language - you have to look into the explanatory dictionaries. Here's what one of them says:

Kind: A person who loves kindness, who does kindness and is often weak in mind and will.

That's more about you than me.

You're the one who's been giving the broker a thousand quid every month. Be thankful I distracted you.

You're the one who paid the freaks for five jobs, and you don't say anything about the results...

Say thank you, I distracted you. THANK YOU.

You're the one who paid the freaks for 5 jobs and for some reason you're silent on the application of the results...

Applying EAs to trading . I heeded the advice of the majority.

FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015(продолжение)
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015(продолжение)
  • www.mql5.com
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015(продолжение).

Kostya, you wrote that you are going to live to 120 years old. I saw a book once called "Living to 180 is possible". Judging by the way you've been writing for four years with the aim of making money, you're going to live much longer than 180 years.

Zvezdochet:
I once saw a book "Living to 180 is possible"

Magomed Khan-Magomedovich! Beware of ordering from freelancers before the holidays. They will go bankrupt and demand additional payment.

I also noticed that you made a profit on your demo account. Congratulations...