On MetaTrader 5 not possible to buy a volume equal to 2500 units (0.025 Lot) ? Is it actually possible in Forex ?

Hello,

I would like to know if it's possible to enter a trade with a more fined grained volume (2500 instead of 2000 for instance) ?

I do not see this possibility on MT5, but is it even possible in Forex in general ?

Best

Aymeric

AYMERIC75: Hello, would like to know if it's possible to enter a trade with a more fined grained volume (2500 instead of 2000 for instance) ? I do not see this possibility on MT5, but is it even possible in Forex in general?

It depends on the broker, the type of account and the contract specification for the symbol in question.

Right-click the symbol in the Market Watch window and choose "Specification" from the pop menu. Then in the window that appears. have a look at the values for "Minimum Volume", "Maximum Volume" and "Volume Step".

Fernando Carreiro #:

It depends on the broker, the type of account and the contract specification for the symbol in question.

Right-click the symbol in the Market Watch window and choose "Specification" from the pop menu. Then in the window that appears. have a look at the values for "Minimum Volume", "Maximum Volume" and "Volume Step".

Thanks a lot!