what is market inefficiency - page 4

Renat Akhtyamov:
Are you talking about forex?

About the efficiency theory of markets.

Uladzimir Izerski:
Explained on my fingers. But there's always something that someone doesn't like. I do not care.
Uladzimir Izerski

Alexei Tarabanov

you are on fire!!! i can't stop laughing at your dialogue))))

IURII PAVLOV:
Uladzimir Izerski

Alexei Tarabanov

you are on fire!!! i can't stop laughing at your dialogue))))

Take care of your belly button.

Renat Akhtyamov:

So is there a grill?

Are we going to see a grill in your signals?

Evgeny Belyaev:

So is there a grill?

Are we going to see a grill in your signals?

Of course we do.

Гипотеза эффективного рынка (англ. efficient market hypothesis, EMH) — гипотеза, согласно которой вся существенная информация немедленно и в полной мере отражается на рыночной курсовой стоимости ценных бумаг. Различают слабую, среднюю и сильную формы гипотезы эффективного рынка.

(wikipedia)

So an inefficient market is a market that exists in isolation from reality - when everywhere is expensive there is cheap, when everywhere is cheap there is expensive. That's the point of its usefulness. If it could be seen...

Maxim Romanov:
A random series would be as efficient as possible, you can't make money on it (they haven't figured out how).

If a random series could make money - then everyone would make money on a handicap.

and if a handicap became ineffective, then they would find the differences between a handicap and a random series - and make money on them.

Даниил Минин:

and if a handicap became ineffective, they would find the difference between a handicap and a random series - and make money on them.

That's how they do it. Some do, some don't. C'est la vie...

Alexander_K2:

That's what they do. Some do, some don't. C'est la vie...

Some turn in brass from dismantled pressure gauges - also a use of market inefficiency)

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Someone is turning in brass from dismantled pressure gauges - also a use of market inefficiency)

Shhhhhh..... You don't have to shout about it on the forum.