Practical question: How much profit can be withdrawn from Russian licensed DCs. Are there any problems with this (precedents if possible). - page 4

Dmitiry Ananiev:

Profits. The investment was $200-300. Got up to 50k in two months. I don't start with more than that. Rarely with 500.

In 2013 or 2014 I was not paid $46k. They justified it by the fact that I was trading with an advisor on an account which was not designed for automatic trading and where robot trading was disabled.
At the same time they had a license and an office in Moscow.

Unrealistically exorbitant returns, don't you think ????

MrBrooklin:

Hello Vladimir, I believe that when an AFD SRO member is liquidated, then we will have to talk about a fait accompli. Meanwhile, this conversation is about nothing, because in the fate of the forex dealer everything can change at any time, and no one knows in what direction. If the parent bank wanted to, it would have done so a long time ago. I suggest that we put a full stop here.

Respectfully, Vladimir.

It is not for us to dot the i's and cross the t's.

The real point is since August, go to https://www.psbforex.ru/ (as long as the domain is not sold) and click on "Open an account. You'll see what it looks like. And draw an informed conclusion about what the parent bank wanted.

Форекс по новым правилам — ПСБ Форекс
  • www.psbforex.ru
Онлайн-открытие счета. Выгодные условия. Торговая платформа — MetaTrader 5. Как начать торговать? Вы — клиент Промсвязьбанка? Начните торговать не выходя из дома. Просто ознакомьтесь с документами и подпишите их с помощью SMS-кода в интернет-банке Перейти в интернет-банк Торгуйте когда угодно и на любых устройствах MetaTrader 5 – мощная...

Renat Akhtyamov:
Wanted to recoup losses on the move. Clients 220 for 100 quid - that's 22k, for nothing. They could have just suspended operations...

I think the losses have accumulated at least 50 million roubles. There seems to be no way to suspend it. We have to go through all the procedures legally. In particular, as long as the Central Bank is licensed and accountable to it,

"in order to comply with the capital adequacy requirements of the subsidiary, the parent bank, Promsvyazbank, as the sole shareholder, has to inject additional funds" (https://ru.forexmagnates.com/psb-foreks-prodolzhaet-zhit-za-schet-roditeley/).

ПСБ-Форекс живет за счет родителей | Forex Magnates
ПСБ-Форекс живет за счет родителей | Forex Magnates
  • Вадим Свидерский
  • ru.forexmagnates.com
Пандемия коронавируса, внесшая существенные коррективы и кардинально изменившая реалии финансового рынка, парадоксально сыграла на руку альтернативной внебиржевой торговой индустрии. Но только не в России. В то время как зарубежные брокеры использовали всплеск спроса на онлайн-услуги как редкую возможность для наращивания операционной и...

Dmitiry Ananiev:

Profits. The investment was $200-300. Got up to 50k in two months. I don't start with more than that. Rarely with 500.

In 2013 or 2014 I was not paid $46k. This was motivated by the fact that I was trading with an EA on an account that was not designed for automated trading and robot trading was disabled.
They had a license and an office in Moscow.

I did not think they were bad at all. Larry Williams smokes very nervously not one block at a time. It is possible that he started smoking in 2011))).

But how does a brokerage firm detect whether you have traded with an Expert Advisor or someone whispered in your ear? How do they detect and prove that? I think Metatrader prevents them from tracing what and how you are using the terminal.

I think the author of this thread is interested in such cases. They have not returned 46K - quite a heavy blow to the "liver". So, a brokerage company, although it has a license, may not return the money at will and they cannot get it out of him.

It seems that Russian licensing of forex brokers did not start until late 2015 or early 2016. So there could only have been some kind of tropical-island licence in 2013-2014.

Giorgio5:

Not bad at all. Larry Williams smokes very nervously and not one block at a time. Maybe he may have started smoking in 2011))).

And how does a brokerage firm detect whether you are trading by an Expert Advisor or somebody whispered in your ear? How do they detect and prove this? I think Metatrader prevents them from tracing what and how you are using the terminal.

I think the author of this thread is interested in such cases. They have not returned 46K, which is a pretty strong blow to the liver. So, a brokerage company, though it has a license, may not return the money at will and cannot get it out of him.

If you are a green beginner like the topicstarter, on MT5 server everything is clearly defined as an order is placed through terminal, mobile application or through a robot in the terminal.

So don't have any illusions, go to the factory.

The highest-ranking brokerages will not give more than $10,000. Smaller ones will even give $1,000 through their teeth.

Sergey Lebedev:

You are as green as the topikstarter - on the MT5 server everything is clearly defined how the order was placed, via Terminal, Mobile app or via a robot in the terminal.

So don't have any illusions and go to the factory.

As far as I understand you write from the factory and send everyone there. You have lost your money yourself and now you're lumping everybody else into the same category.

You lost yourself and now you're all in the same league. If your order is placed by a forex broker, it's probably no longer accepted by any brokerage firm.

webgopnik:
Most top brokerage companies do not take more than 10000$. Smaller brokerages will even give you $1000 through their teeth.
You have an interesting avatar. Is this you after a shift at the factory (or after trying to withdraw more than 10000$)? What? ordered to withdraw more than 10000$ and you were refused payment? Let me think where did you go to work after that ...?

Well, how's that for sharing the pelt of an unkilled bear?

webgopnik:
Most top brokerage companies do not give more than $10 000. Smaller brokerage companies will give $1000 through their teeth.

Strange... I had a guy who worked in the regional branch of Alpari - he said there were people who took even more... Was he lying?

And $1K - that's just pennies with which it is shameful to even try to trade...