Practical question: How much profit can be withdrawn from Russian licensed DCs. Are there any problems with this (precedents if possible). - page 6

Mr.AnArB:

And so I don't pipsqueak.

Are there still lunges on the bar? Can I give you some precedents?

About half a year ago we were working on a pips strategy from the top in the signals, and then I opened a spike on the pound on the adjacent terminal in alps, the bar was much bigger, it may seem that he had collected stops) how in reality was it, I do not know, I do not remember more

there was a sudden buy or sell strong on some exchange, the other vendors just didn't have time to react,

it is easy to find out how bitcoin works by exchanging how they have time to synchronize their purchases and sales, +-$100 may be

if you catch such a stop, you need to talk to technical support immediately

Mr.AnArB:

I've been reading this forum for a while now. I have read them all and there is only pessimism, dark humour about hopelessness and inability to make any money on forex. I have a feeling that the same people write everywhere and their writing style and subtext are very similar. Is it really that bad? And even if I have the grail, I will not be able to use it?

I agree with you, they scare away newbies like me...

Fast235:

about half a year ago we were working on a pips strategy from the top in signals, and then I opened on the next terminal in alps there was a spike in the pound, the bar was much bigger, it may seem that it collected stops) how in reality was it I do not know, I do not remember anymore

there was a sudden buy or sell strong on some exchange, the other vendors just didn't have time to react,

it is easy to find out how bitcoin works by exchanging how they have time to synchronize their purchases and sales, +-$100 may be

it may be +-$100. If you get such a stop, you need to talk to technical support immediately.

I've been trading mt5 on virtual account for 3 years now. I've never seen any suspicious shadows near a bar. I have never seen any suspicious shadows on a bar in my virtual account.

Shavkatjon Kholmatov:

I agree with you, they scare away newcomers like me...

I'd scare you off too.

Vladimir Karputov:
No, it can't.

Can you explain why my indicators cannot be seen by the dtz or the mt5 server?

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

You have the answer in those two phrases as to why the problem of profit withdrawal won't be relevant to you for at least a few years.
And the reasoning about "who gives away decent sums" is like "reading fiction while surviving on Jupiter", yeah.

But perhaps you're right in that you need to figure out first whether it's even worth getting into forex at all. And the answer is predictable - it's not.

I'm trying to figure out how much of a guaranteed payout I get from licensed DTs and in what time frame. But if you don't want to get into forex, you know best.

Mr.AnArB:

Been in MT5 for 3 years now on a virtual account. Not yet seen any suspicious shadow at the bar. You can't trade on non-market quotes through the terminal (or can you?)

I have never seen any suspicious shadows on a bar in MT5.)

Fast235:

How can they not, it's a favourite to collect stops, taking tokes is quite another thing)

I've never seen a stop collector on a virtual account in mt5. About 10-12 years ago there was such a thing in kitchens - but then in kitchens and even in virtual kitchen accounts there were these shadows.

Mr.AnArB:

I'm trying to figure out how much of my profit is guaranteed from licensed brokerage firms and in what timeframe. But if you don't want to get into forex, you know best.

If you don't want to get paid, it's up to you to decide,

Maksimka is still crying for the days of arbitrage

Fast235:

Most non-payments are cunning schemes by traders, e.g. fxsaber used to be popular for making $1m in no time,

Maximka here is still crying for the days of arbitrage.

Apparently I do not understand the local dialect very well. I do not understand what you have written.