Practical question: How much profit can be withdrawn from Russian licensed DCs. Are there any problems with this (precedents if possible). - page 5

Dmitiry Ananiev:

Profits. The investment was $200-300. Got up to 50k in two months. I don't start with more than that. Rarely with 500.

What lucky traders everybody is on the Internet...

Dmitiry Ananiev:

Why are you so hung up on licences? They cost a lot of money, by the way. Guess who pays for these licenses? That's right, the traders. Hence the bullion spreads and all sorts of bullshit gimmicks.

I withdrew $50K to webmoney in 2011. My broker called me and asked if I wanted to withdraw to the bank and after my explanations he asked for a few days to assemble the amount in wmz. I got it.
I have transferred 9000 this year, but from another broker. I had to use swift and then to my card. Withdraw without problems.
Nowadays the license only says that the broker has the right to jack up the spreads and... to run an active advertising campaign.

Thanks for the informative reply. But:

In 2011 there was no serious licence binding a broker to anything. Now (since 2014 or 15) without a cb license forex dealer activity is prohibited (I could be wrong, correct me if anything). And many brokerage companies are now legally outside the RF (outside the zone of RF laws) and you have to write registered letters abroad to get your money back.

Before 2012-13 the dollar was under 30. There were more traders there and the brokerage companies had more money. At that time you could withdraw profit at 30-50k quite well.

But how did you make 11000% profit in two months on a real account? Of course, there was a record on my virtual account - from 7000 to 114000 for less than 7 hours on GBPYen with 1:100 leverage, but on the virtual one. Haven't done it again since.

I've been reading this forum for a while now. I have read them all and there is only pessimism, dark humour about hopelessness and inability to make any money on forex. I have a feeling that the same people write everywhere and their writing style and subtext are very similar. Is it really that bad? Even if I have the grail, I will not be able to use it?

Sergey Lebedev:

You are as green as the topikstarter - on the MT5 server everything is clearly defined how the order was placed, via Terminal, Mobile app or via a robot in the terminal.

So don't have any illusions, go to the factory.

Can DTs or MT5 headquarters see what indicators are attached to my instruments?

Mr.AnArB:

Can the DT or the MT5 hub see what indicators I have attached to my instruments?

No, it can't

Mr.AnArB:

Can the DT or the MT5 hub see what indicators are attached to my tools?

You should put the mt5 think tank in the annals of the forum!!!!! BAZINGA GAGA GAGA GAGA.
They watch you and your robots and draw quotes as they need them to dump you.

Vladimir Karputov:
No, it can't

What prevents you from seeing? After all, even templates once saved on a tool are already embedded in MT5 and the physical location of the template file does not have to be on the disk where MT5 stands. And then - what kind of outgoing traffic sometimes flashes while MT5 is running? Is it possible that such a possibility was set by creators of MT5? (Maybe it is, I just have not met disinterestedness yet).

Aleksey Masterov:

This should be the MT5 hub in the annals of the forum!!!!! BAZINGA GAGA GAGA GAGA.
They watch you and your robots and draw the quotes they need to get you down

All the quotes are the same (+-3-10 points). They do or do not draw them, you can check on official trading sites.

Mr. Moderator says that they cannot see what I am using in the terminal.

Mr.AnArB:

The quotes are all the same +- 3-10 pips. Whether or not they draw them can be checked on official trading platforms.

Mr. Moderator states that they cannot see what I use in the terminal.

I don't use pips, close prices between brokerage companies coincide almost 100% on the hour chart, the indicator that changes colour with MA, scrolling through the history says there is no or very little difference, sometimes there is a drop-off on a bar, here you have to ask the brokerage company - what for?

Fast235:

Do not pipsing, closing prices between two DTs coincide on the hourly chart almost 100%, the indicator that changes colour by MA, scrolling through the history says there is no difference or they are very small, sometimes there is a lunge on the bar, then you have to ask the DTs - why?

I do not use pips that way.

Do you still have losses on the bar? Do you have precedents?