Self-learning the MQL5 language from scratch - page 82

SanAlex #:

It's even better - I have a brother who lives there - I should go and visit him.

They won't let you across the border

SanAlex #:

I have a passport, my brother came to Novorossiysk recently

You're on the list, they won't let you in.

SanAlex #:

I got an idea for a multi-currency Expert Advisor. I'm trying to make one, but it seems to be working.

At least at first glance: using tick volume to determine the first tick of a candle only works reliably in the simulator.

It is more correct to compare .time of the current tick with previously saved .time of the previous tick. If they don't coincide, it means the new candlestick. I made this mistake myself some time ago.

SanAlex #:

Turns out it's even easier to do - here's how I've done it on 21 pairs. Thank you, Alexey Viktorov, for the tip. -I wish you many happy years.

What is the hint, take his code?

SanAlex #:

where do you see his code ?

This code is from the terminal - it's called "Moving Average.mq5" where I did some poking around.

In the first line
Alexey Viktorov.mq5 |
//| Copyright 2021, MetaQuotes Software

SanAlex #:
It started with this post - but his code never worked for me. I give names to the codes I learn from.
You don't know how to write code, at all.

SanAlex #:

I don't write them - I need ready-made functions, and the documentation is full of them. What functions I lack, I mould as I can, as long as it works the way I imagine it will.

You're just making fun of someone else's work without understanding the meaning.

SanAlex #:

my job was to make the tester run a lot of pairs - and i did it and i'm good! and you, you dumbass!

No, you take someone else's code and make something out of it, and you end up with whatever you want. All in all, decompiling

Vladimir Baskakov #:
What clue, take his code?

No, not just take, but take failing to be able to apply convert through **** and try to teach bad things to someone with unshackled knowledge.

SanAlex #:

Take care of business - go to the cinema. You'll drive yourself to the computer and you'll get sick, so who's going to pay your debts for you?

You got 10 years in prison for decompiling, and you're still