Self-learning the MQL5 language from scratch - page 40

MrBrooklin:

This is a long overdue question. Sergey Kovalev has written a manual for the MQL4 programming language. Now another expert has to be persuaded to do this noble deed for MQL5.

Sincerely, Vladimir.

You should not take Peter into the book, he shits on the book and everyone. I wondered in a personal communication what country he is from.

Fast235:

Just don't take Peter in the book, he shits so on the book and everyone, in a private message I wondered what country he was from in the first place and what upbringing?

You must be joking. Where and who should I take with my zero knowledge? It is in the distant future set a goal to write an article for those who start from scratch. And up to it, that is, to this goal, as far as Beijing crawling. Really, it is a crawl.

Sincerely, Vladimir.

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

Describe (write) what your script does. And it is always better to do this at the beginning. The target, why. What tasks can achieve the goal. How the tasks can be solved, the algorithms for solving them and then the code. By the way, division of tasks is the decomposition).

Yes, Valery, I will certainly describe each line of reasoning, as I did before.

Regards, Vladimir.

MrBrooklin:

You've got to be kidding me. Where should I go and who should I take with my zero knowledge? In the distant future, I set myself the goal of writing an article for those who start from scratch. And up to it, that is, to this goal, as far as Beijing crawling. Really, it is a crawl.

Sincerely, Vladimir.

I am not sure what state I am from, caught many times in ignorance, and immediately amenable. after communicating in private, g., he threatened to find me more.

Реter Konow:
Structurally, the functions are written correctly, but the logic is lame. Look through the whole code carefully.

The result of Sufficient_time() should be greater than zero, which was the logical condition.

Peter, here's the thing about zero, I haven't yet understood why it should be greater. In my opinion, when the variable Elapsed_days will be equal to the variable Training_period, then the training will be finished, i.e. zero days of training will remain! If you are wrong, please advise what?

Respectfully, Vladimir.

Fast235:

a gluttonous man of no idea what state, many times caught in ignorance, and immediately compliant. after chatting in private, g., threatened to find me more.

Oh, calm down, who cares about you... Don't get in the way, or I'll really find you.)

Реter Konow:
Oh, calm down, who needs you... Don't interfere, or I'll really find you.)

Are you going to be handed over to the FSB now or are you going to start apologising?

Are you sure there's no illegal stuff at home?

Реter Konow:
Oh, relax, who needs you... Don't get in the way, or I'll find it.)

Find and write a book about MQL5 programming language together!

Regards, Vladimir.

MrBrooklin:

Peter, about zero, I don't understand why it should be more. In my opinion, when the variable Elapsed_days is equal to the variable Learning_period, then the training is over, i.e. zero days of training remain! If you are wrong, please advise what?

Respectfully, Vladimir.

So you are counting on the opportunity to learn the language, and there has to be time for that.

Реter Konow:
So you are counting on the opportunity to learn the language, and there has to be time for that.

That's right! I have the time in days. And the training period and how many days have passed since I started. I guess I don't understand something yet.

Respectfully, Vladimir.