Is there a grail?) - page 10

There isa grail, I use it)))

yes of course there is a grail!!! - it's me!!!))

Aleksandr Yakovlev:
There is a grail, I use it)))
You're using the Poke Method.

Vladimir Baskakov:
You're using the poke method.

In every thread, you're poking and prodding.

And you're useless. Loser....

Run up and down the branches and shit all over the place while you're at it.

Aleksandr Yakovlev:
The Grail is there, I am using it)))

Those who have seen the Grail forever leave the mundane abode and move to another level of Beingness - to the Quiet House ... There is no opportunity to write something on forums, there everything is subordinated to serving to the Grail, because He, giving the gold, takes the Soul. It has always been and always will be.

Therefore, looking at your cheerful and upbeat posts, I have doubts that the Grail has been fully revealed to you.... Alas...

Alexander_K:

Those who have seen the Grail forever leave the mundane abode and move to another level of Beingness - to the Quiet House ... There is no opportunity to write something on forums, there everything is subordinated to serving the Grail, because He, giving the gold, takes the Soul. It has always been and always will be.

Therefore, looking at your cheerful and upbeat posts, I have doubts that the Grail has been fully revealed to you.... Alas...

Hi. That's a big mouthful....

You must be laughing))))))

Alexander_K:

Those who have seen the Grail forever leave the mundane abode and move to another level of Beingness - to the Quiet House ... There is no opportunity to write something on forums, there everything is subordinated to serving the Grail, because He, giving the gold, takes the Soul. It has always been and always will be.

when you realise it's the Grail, you naturally stop understanding what's being written

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Hi. That's a hell of a story....

You're probably laughing yourself.))))))

Heh heh...

Renat Akhtyamov:
When you realize it's the Grail, you naturally don't understand what they're writing.

No, on the contrary. You see and it makes you laugh at what people write.

Watching them flounder........

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

No, on the contrary. You see and it makes you laugh at what people write.

Watching them flounder........

Or like this