Is there a grail?) - page 9

Mihail Marchukajtes:
Bullshit. The machine learning thread is eternal!!!!!! And it will never end!!!!!
And it's sad.

Mihail Marchukajtes:
Bullshit. The machine learning thread is eternal!!!!!! And it will never end!!!!!

Are you saying there is no grail and the discussion about finding it will go on forever?

VVT:

Are you saying that the grail does not exist and the discussion about finding it will last forever?

The grail can only be created by all of us together - by opening our own DTs.

Макс:

The only way we will be able to create the grail is to open our own DC.

Corporate party coming up :)) What does it mean to open your own DC?

VVT:

Corporate party coming up :))) What does it mean to open your own brokerage?

Very simple - we assemble a team of 20-40 people, each contributes $ 5000-10000.

We register, get a licence, start a site and work.

Ranev alone could do it... you can even create a top-notch brokerage firm with a crowd.

Макс:

Very simple - a team of 20-40 people is assembled, each contributing 5000-10000$.

We register, get a licence, launch the site and work.

Ranev alone was able to... with the crowd you can even create a top-dz.

This is of course very interesting, but what does it have to do with the grail?

VVT:

Are you saying that the grail doesn't exist and the discussion about finding it will last forever?

Of course, new nubs come to the forum and, not bothering to look for existing topics about grail, open a new one. And a new round of verbiage begins).

VVT:

This is of course very interesting, but what does it have to do with the grail?

You will make a profit on 100% of other traders' trades. Isn't it a grail?

Макс:

You will make a profit on 100% of other traders' trades. Isn't it a grail?

It sounds tempting, but I do not believe in Father Christmas and I usually sing, dance and sell tickets myself :)

VVT:

Are you saying there is no grail and the discussion about finding it will go on forever?

The very notion of a grail is absurd. A good TS is fruitful work from day to day and not otherwise!!!!