Is there a grail?) - page 8

Too much talk about GRAALS, although no one understands what these strategies are...

Even all strategies which have +1$ at the end of the year are counted as profitable strategies...

That's why all topics about GRAALS are a conversation between a deaf and a mute...

Макс:

And if you don't have your head in the clouds and accept that sooner or later such risky systems will shed?

How long are you willing to run up a $1 account at 50% a month if it will shed once a year, and you don't know when? 5 years? 10?

Nothing prevents you from starting with 100 or 1000.1$ is mentioned as a possibility in principle.

But to think that a grail developer can't find a penny to launch it is your mistake.

Олег avtomat:

There's nothing stopping you from starting with 100 or 1000.1$ is said to be a possibility in principle.

But to think that a grail developer can't find a penny to launch it is your mistake.

Why are you writing these meaningless letters? I made an offer. Interested - write it, not - pass it by.

I am not interested in your or anyone else's opinion.

Макс:

Why are you writing these meaningless letters? I made an offer. If you're interested, write it down, if not, walk away.

I'm not interested in your or anyone else's opinion.

Now you're getting nervous... And I didn't say anything bad to you.

Open your eyes and you'll feel better about reality.

Cheers.

Олег avtomat:

Now you're getting nervous... And I didn't say anything bad to you.

Open your eyes and you'll feel better about reality.

Cheers.

Oleg, it's not nerves, it's total indifference.

But I, as a well-mannered man, try to respond even to stupidity.

And good health to you.

Макс:

But as a well-mannered man, I try to respond even to stupidity.

And don't you get sick.

Yes, Tractor does not cheat, he writes nonsense steadily and for a long time

Макс:

But as a well-mannered man, I try to respond even to stupid things.

And good luck to you.

around-the-clock work(if needed).

Profit 50/50. My entire loss, no questions.

You can write in L.S. or here.

Grail, preferably with adjustable lot for deposit/withdrawal.

Ready to open at least 10 accounts, would be willing.

These are your words.

" I need a reset.) "That's what you said. But you're resisting the reset. Anything that doesn't suit you, you call stupidity. But it's a manifestation of your stupidity. Why is that? - Think about it.

As usual, every topic ends with mutual insults ((

VVT:
As usual, every topic ends with mutual insults ((
Bullshit. The machine learning thread is eternal!!!!!! And it will never end!!!!!

Mihail Marchukajtes:
Rubbish is complete. The machine learning thread is eternal!!!!!! And it will never end!!!!!

Hip Hip URRYAYA))) But the nonsense bit was unnecessary))))