Is there a grail?) - page 7

Макс:

Exhausted. Crisis of the genre. Autumn... etc. A million ideas, but no desire. I'm pumping, I'm pumping, I'm pumping, I'm pumping. I need a reboot.)

So do a reset, go on holiday, then rethink your strategy.

Wrong bees make the wrong honey - quote.

Maxim, you've been told that working in the market is a day-to-day job of setting up and monitoring the EA, and there are essentially no giants. If there are investors who have invested in you (which is at least stupid since you're on the lookout), shouldn't you hand over the management to those who are really into it, because the provider between the investors will still be you. If you think, that there is an expert advisor, that is able to earn money all the time, I feel sorry for you and your investors.

I still offer you account maintenance for a measly 20% of profits.....

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Maxim, you've been told that working in the market is a day-to-day job of setting up and monitoring the EA, and there are essentially no giants. If there are investors who have invested in you (which is at least silly since you're on the lookout), shouldn't you hand over the management to those who are really into it, because the provider between the investors will still be you. If you think, that there is an expert advisor, that can earn money all the time, then I pity you and your investors.

I still offer account maintenance for a measly 20% of profits.....

Mikhail, I have been trading on real accounts since 2004. I also trade on pamm accounts since 2011. I have been trading on real accounts since 2004, in 2011, without any interruption. I myself can advise anyone you want.

I have suggested an option, which is interesting to me now - to allocate several NEW accounts for someone else's automated ideas. Investors will only appear there if there are results.

Макс:

Mikhail, I have been trading on real accounts since 2004. I've been trading on pamm accounts since 2011. Without a break. I can manage anyone I want myself.

I have suggested an option, which is interesting to me now - to allocate several NEW accounts for someone else's, automated ideas. Investors will only appear there if there are results.

What kind of results do investors like? 3 months at 50%?

multiplicator:

what kind of result do investors like? 3 months at 50%?

Yes, an account like that will get noticed. At least under my nickname.

УХХ!))) даете ))) стране угля)))

Макс:

I only wrote "grail" to make it easier to understand.

A system that, with a 50% drawdown, will give you 50% a month, minimum).

Tell me, if you had such a"grail", would you put it in the wrong hands?

Олег avtomat:

Tell me, if you had such a "grail", would you put it in the wrong hands?

If I didn't have the time or money to run it, yes.

Макс:
If I didn't have the time or money to launch it, yes.

It takes many times as much time to create, compared to which the time to launch it is just a blink of an eye.

It also does not require a lot of money to launch. In the current climate, it's even possible to launch it with $1. And if you wisely take advantage of opportunities provided by trading contests, you can even do it from scratch.

So I highly doubt the sincerity of your answer.

Олег avtomat:

It takes many times as much time to create, compared to which the time to launch it is just a blink of an eye.

It also does not require a lot of money to launch. In the current climate, it's even possible to launch it with $1. And if you wisely take advantage of opportunities provided by trading contests, you can even do it from scratch.

So I seriously doubt the sincerity of your answer.

And if you're not in the clouds and agree that sooner or later such a risky system fails?

How long are you ready to go from 1$ to 50% per month, if it will fail once a year and you don't know when? 5 years? 10?