How do you determine compression? - page 10

vladavd:

Sophistry. Opening a position in any case implies a forecast. If we expect price to go in our direction, then we think we know the future.

"Having a forecast" does not mean we "know the future"... If the forecast is wrong, due to poor planning or lack of KNOWLEDGE, we will end up with a SWITCH...

Flipping a coin is also "having a prediction".

That's funny.

Who's next?)

We can, for example, do the following - if the last 4 tops of ZZ are narrowing, let's go in for a breakthrough.)

And the grails are lying underfoot, as it turned out)

Vladimir Baskakov:
I'll write it down now, because I have to work tomorrow. I use Fractalc to determine the compression. Find the last four formed fractals. If they are narrowing, we enter the market.

And how, O great practitioner, is your wording any different from mine?

Because you don't understand shit from theory?

Your definition is a particular case of mine.

And my formulation is universal and can be put into a machine and automated.

Practitioner's country, sadly.

Denis Vasyutin:

And how, O great practitioner, is your wording any different from mine?

Because you don't understand shit from theory?

Your definition is a particular case of mine.

And my formulation is universal and can be put into a machine and automated.

Practitioner's country, sadly.

Oh, go to sleep already, you old paddler.

Serqey Nikitin:

"Having a forecast" does not mean that we "know the future"... If the forecast is wrong, due to poor design or lack of KNOWLEDGE, we will end up with a PSHIC...

Flipping a coin is also "having a prediction".

It's not about quality, it's about having a forecast as such. We don't 'know the future', we 'think we know the future'. Whether the forecast is right or wrong does not matter, it is still there as long as the position is opened.

vladavd:

It is not a question of quality, but of having a forecast as such. We do not "know the future" but "think we know the future". Whether the forecast is right or wrong does not matter, as long as there is some kind of forecast, as long as the position is opened.

Does the EA also make predictions when it opens a position... Is there probably an Artificial Intelligence inside every EA?... which calculates the FUTURE...

Serqey Nikitin:
Does your Expert Advisor make predictions too, when it opens a position? Perhaps, in every EA, there is an Artificial Intelligence, which calculates the FUTURE ...

Well, if the creator-programmer put it in place, then I will open BAY, if this fractal will be broken and the price will fly up. If there is no Take Profit, there is a prediction that the movement will exceed spread and there will be enough left for bread and butter. I have nothing of the sort. When I put a condition to open a deal with BAY or SHELL I, and thus the robot, never expected where it would go and with what probability and by what distance. Who knows. The main thing is that it may go somewhere, but I have not learned how to make money on a straight line.

I can tell you another cool thing - in my program I can easily change the conditions of BAY and SHELL and smooth accounts do not change anything :))). I did so. After a while, on a series of these trades. The robot does not open a BAY trade because it assumes that the price will go up. There are completely different assumptions there. More precisely, for each individual trade there are no assumptions at all, it is nothing. It is not an assumption or forecast for the series, but I know something about the charts. What is there to predict?

Wizard2018:

If the programmer has created a fractal, then he builds it and the price flies up, then I open a BAY. I have nothing of the kind, having written a condition to open a position in BAY or SHELL I, and hence the robot, never expected where and with what probability and by what distance it will go. Who knows. The main thing is that it may go somewhere, but I have not learned how to make money on a straight line.

I can tell you another cool thing - in my program I can easily change the conditions of BAY and SHELL and even scores do not change :))). After some time, on a series of these trades. The robot does not open a BAY trade because it expects the price to go up. A completely different assumption there.

It's called "woe betide the mind" ... Of course, you can bring an extraterrestrial mind to the Expert Advisor ... Why? It's so much fun!

Have you tried a little grounding and finding a simpler explanation...?

Serqey Nikitin:
Does your EA make predictions too, when it opens a position... Probably, in every EA there is an Artificial Intelligence, which calculates the FUTURE...?

The councillor as a subject of course builds nothing. As an object - yes, of course, because it has inherited the logic of its creator. You have trend indicators reversing in the moment and you buy with the expectation that the price will rise further in the future.If the market is like this now, then we expect it to be EADC next. Isn't this a forecast? It is, a guess about the future based on the current state of affairs.

vladavd:

If the market is now TAKE, we expect EDAK to be next. Isn't that a forecast? It is, a guess about the future based on the current state of affairs.

That's roughly how 95% of all traders think and work... You can't expect a positive result... Only DREAMERS and psychics!