Is making easy money out of thin air on the forex market immoral? - page 10

Uladzimir Izerski:

Then it turns out to be immoral to drive a car on a shared road and move with everyone else. HEHEHE.

And grandmothers walking on the pavement along the road are immoral.

In Soviet times, when a car was a luxury, some bigwigs used to bring their kids to school in black Volgas, but drop them off a block before school so as not to make the other kids jealous. It was a kind of etiquette not to boast about their wealth. And now the rich kids drive luxury models, trampling everyone and everything, do not observe any traffic rules and swear at the traffic wardens who stop them. And the Internet and TV are flooded with plots where the rich boast of their wealth and luxury, showing inconceivable apartments with gold toilets. (Oh times, oh manners!)

The Russian bourgeoisie is still too young. The decompression effect is that they surfaced too quickly and sometimes unexpectedly, even for themselves, and found themselves unprepared for intelligent behaviour in the midst of wealth and luxury. They had not yet developed the traditions which some of the richest hereditary families in the West have, such as modesty, moderation in expenses, communicating with people much below them in terms of material well-being, as with equals, charity. Bill Gates is a typical example - he spends 50% of his income on charity.

Before approval, you need to demonstrate how to make easy money in forex.

Yes, Bill Gates is very modest, he just doesn't show off, only for business, like he bought up all the hotel rooms in the whole city for a month for his honeymoon (if that's true). Why? Nobody lost anything from it. Everyone was happy. Everyone was vacationing in other cities, and no one bothered Bill.

Showing off your wealth and luxury is a good thing, it motivates others. But on the condition that others have a chance. Now the reverse is true - hiding one's wealth and luxury, but the reason for this is by no means modesty or high morals... and the censor won't allow me to reason any further, but whoever needs to, will understand.

What the hell kind of people live here. For me, for example, working in the market is a hell of a job. Where have you seen easy money here????

Mihail Marchukajtes:
You've got a hell of a way of life here. For me, for example, working in the market is a hell of a job. Where have you seen easy money here????

if the tax is also taken on it))))

This year I seem to have beaten everyone, next year I sold my car and flat. in the end everyone is in the black except the contestant

Fast235:

if the tax is also taken on it))))

This year I seem to have beaten everyone, next year I sold my car and flat. in the end everyone is in the black except the contestant

That's because a lot of people don't dumb down where they came from..... even in principle.

khorosh:

In Soviet times, when cars were a luxury, some bigwigs used to bring their children to school in black Volgas, but dropped them off a block before school so as not to arouse the envy of other children. It was a kind of etiquette not to boast about their wealth. And now the rich kids drive luxury models, trampling everyone and everything, do not observe any traffic rules and swear at the traffic wardens who stop them. And the Internet and TV are flooded with plots where the rich boast of their wealth and luxury, showing inconceivable apartments with gold toilets. (Oh times, oh manners!)

The Russian bourgeoisie is still too young. The decompression effect is that they surfaced too quickly and sometimes unexpectedly, even for themselves, and found themselves unprepared for intelligent behaviour in the midst of wealth and luxury. They had not yet developed the traditions which some of the richest hereditary families in the West have, such as modesty, moderation in expenses, communicating with people much below them in terms of material well-being, as with equals, charity. A typical example is Bill Gates, who spends 50% of his income on charity.

"Bill's 'charity' is not what you think it is. but in general - I agree.
And, if we talk about humility, it is better to cite the example of Europe than the USA.

Andrey Dik:
Beale's "charity" is not what you think it is. but on the whole - I agree.
And speaking of modesty, it is better to cite the example of Europe than the US.

I understand that Gates' charity is not clean. Besides, we are the ones paying for his charity by buying his many not always successful versions of Windows. There were reports that he paid for free vaccinations for girls against cervical cancer, but the girls became infertile afterwards. He is a strong advocate of limiting population growth on earth and sponsors his own money to do so.

khorosh:

In Soviet times, when cars were a luxury, some bigwigs used to bring their children to school in black Volgas, but dropped them off a block before school so as not to arouse the envy of other children. It was a kind of etiquette not to boast about their wealth. And now the rich kids drive luxury models, trampling everyone and everything, do not observe any traffic rules and swear at the traffic wardens who stop them. And the Internet and TV are flooded with plots where the rich boast of their wealth and luxury, showing inconceivable apartments with gold toilets. (Oh times, oh manners!)

The Russian bourgeoisie is still too young. The decompression effect is that they surfaced too quickly and sometimes unexpectedly, even for themselves, and found themselves unprepared for intelligent behaviour in the midst of wealth and luxury. They had not yet developed the traditions which some of the richest hereditary families in the West have, such as modesty, moderation in expenses, communicating with people much below them in terms of material well-being, as with equals, charity. Bill Gates is a typical example - he spends 50% of his income on charity.

This is because people used to know - "money loves silence!

But lately, the Internet has opened up the possibility of bragging and people have begun to measure... And it got to the point that the more scandalous - the more viewers, and the more viewers - the more attractive the blogger to advertisers and it gives them more money (that's where the easy money!). Subscribers, seeing all this, try to resemble their "idol", forgetting that their daddy will scold them, while they will not. That's how some segments of society are corrupted.

khorosh:

I realise that Gates' charity is not clean. We are also the ones paying for his charity by buying his many not always successful versions of Windows. It was reported that he paid for free vaccinations for girls against cervical cancer, but the girls became infertile afterwards. He is a strong advocate of limiting the growth of the world's population and sponsors his own money to do so.

They call their extermination activities 'charity'. This is just another hoax, of which there are many. There is a substitution of concepts.