How to make giant profits on forex? - page 37

Renat Akhtyamov:

It's running, I've already said that.

mashlik here, parsi.

interesting conclusions.

Peter, for example, is already writing, but so far he's not getting the gist of it.

He tells you about the boat, you tell him about Pyotr. He has nothing to catch barracuda on. And you should already have a yacht.)

khorosh:

He tells you about the boat, you tell him about Peter. He's got nothing to catch barracuda on. You should have a yacht by now.)

A yacht ;)

Strategy is priceless, a yacht is nothing.

you can smoke any market with this chip, not like .....

Renat Akhtyamov:

It's running, I've already said that.

mashlik here, parsi.

interesting conclusions.

For example Petr has already written something sensible, but he hasn't got the gist of it yet.

the first conclusion to be drawn is why most people lose

For example Petr has already written something sensible, but he hasn't got the gist of it yet.

Everyone catches the point a little at a time but it is no use.........

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Pyotr, for example, is already writing something sensible, but he hasn't got the gist of it yet.

Everyone here is catching the essence a little bit, but it's no use.........

there's nothing here.

at least not yet.

He studied the market, but how to trade in it - he has some book ideas, some megatrenders...

Who has a book that will help him?

he has nothing better to do than write books.

Renat Akhtyamov:

yacht ;)

The strategy is priceless, the boat is nothing.

A strategy must be converted into quid, quid into a yacht. Otherwise, what's the strategy for? You can't put it on bread.

khorosh:

The strategy has to be converted into quid, the quid into a yacht. Otherwise, what is the strategy for? You can't put it on bread.

Not .

If the strategy isn't losing, the yacht and the quid aren't the main interest.

The only interest is the market, all of it.

From a spark will ignite a flame, like this.

Once again: start-up capital of almost zero, or better zero, the goal - the market

Renat Akhtyamov:

not

if the strategy is not losing, then the yacht is not the main interest

The only interest is the market, all of it.

A spark will ignite a flame, like this.

I see forex hasn't done you any good. You've already lost the original meaning of why you got into it. It has become a purely scientific interest to you. In one word, you have turned into Grigory Perelman, who does not need money like you, he needs only public recognition. To be satisfied, this is enough for you). You have become a man, as they say, not of this world).

khorosh:

I see forex hasn't done you any good. You've already lost the original meaning of why you got into it. It's become purely of scientific interest to you. In a word you have turned into Grigory Perelman, who does not need money like you, he needs only public recognition. To be well-fed, that's enough for you). And you've become, as they say, a man out of this world.)

Damn, you make me laugh))))))))))))))

Funny)))))))))

Renat Akhtyamov:

once again: start-up capital is almost zero, or better still zero, the goal is the market

A market for goods or vegetables?

khorosh:

I see forex hasn't done you any good. You've already lost the original sense of why you got into it. It's become purely of scientific interest to you. In a word you have turned into Grigory Perelman, who does not need money like you, he needs only public recognition. To be satisfied, this is enough for you). You have become a man, as they say, not of this world)

You are blind.

OK, look, here it is - mega profits:
Files: