Uladzimir Izerski page - page 86

Aleksei Stepanenko:

It's not upbringing, it's a type of thinking, a biological trait and virtually uncorrectable. I'm mostly schizoid too, I think you are too. I see, there are augmented types as well.

Ooh, schizoid I like it, even if someone doesn't like it).

Aleksei Stepanenko:
And what is dimensionality, in what units?

Applying the Golden Ratio.

Further on in the figure: the green lines are impulse waves and the red lines are corrections, right?

Here's a question, when you change trends, at what point do you redefine (swap places) these two types of waves?

Files:
1.png  15 kb

Uladzimir Izerski:

Ooh, I like to go nuts, even if some people don't.)

:)))) It's a bit different of course, but fun.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Golden ratio applied.

I don't get it, sorry.Dimensionality is the ratio of the current wave size to the median or the average value?

Aleksei Stepanenko:

Further on in the figure: the green lines are impulse waves and the red lines are corrections, right?

There is a question, when you change the trend, at what point do you redefine (swap places) these two types of waves?

Yes, here we need to read a whole lecture on waves to understand all the subtleties.

The first wave from the right always begins as a corrective one, and its further fate depends on the previous waves. Therefore, one can predict the fate of this wave with high probability.

Uladzimir Izerski:

The first wave from the right always starts as a corrective wave and its further fate depends on the previous waves. Therefore, one can predict the fate of this wave with a high probability.

Yes I agree, corrective in the beginning, but what is its fate? Fibonacci counts?

Aleksei Stepanenko:

:)))) It's a bit different, of course, but it's fun.

I do not understand anything, sorry.Dimensionality isthe ratio of the size of the current wave to the median or the average?

1. just kidding of course.

2. the ratio of the current wave from the previous wave.

Both corrective and impulse waves.

There are thresholds related to robot performance.

Aleksei Stepanenko:

Yes I agree, corrective in the beginning, but what is its fate? Fibonacci counts?

Yes,Fibonacci plays a significant role in analysis.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Yes,Fibonacci plays a significant role in analysis.

I always listen to others about Fibonacci, but somehow I can't believe that a few numbers can describe the end of a wave in a statistically significant way. I don't believe it...

Aleksei Stepanenko:

I always listen to others about Fibonacci, but somehow I can't believe that a few numbers can describe the end of a wave in a statistically significant way. I don't believe it...

And don't check - Fibonacci's are exponents. Wave processes are also described by exponents. Any two exponents are mutually similar.

Schoolchildren just got played.