Uladzimir Izerski page - page 17

Uladzimir Izerski:

To show it, you need 3D software, 3D monitors. You have to be able to code it all.

On any TF we only see a slice of the price at a certain angle. From a round))

This is already interesting - round price and quotes are square?

Vladimir Baskakov:
It's already interesting - round price, but quotes are square?
I'm all for parallelepipedic quotations :-) And it's far from being a mate, it's just comfortable for me that way. Parallelepidal..... :-)

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Estonian traders are so tough that they started pushing the quote sideways :-)

3 DE trading we have not passed yet :-)

That's why you are waiting here for a ready result. There are many smart people who read without saying anything, while you are hurrying. Have you figured out the trend?))) In the MO they are already interested).

Uladzimir Izerski:

That's why you're waiting here for a finished result. Many intelligent people read in silence, but you rush in. Have you figured out the trend?))) In the MO are already interested.)

What about the fact that I have been trading using the AI since 2007 and have been very successful lately? They don't know who I am and what experience I have in trading and in MO in particular and you say that. But I see your posts and it makes me laugh that you are mistaken, but I do not want to humiliate or insult you in any way. Except to parry your conclusions. In other words "Who do you think you're kidding? :-)

And for your information I already have everything ready. Yes, I've been looking for my grail for 10 years or more, but I've found it and I'm working quietly and I'm not looking for anything. Enough searching, found it already.... :-)

Mihail Marchukajtes:
Does it matter that I have been trading using AI since 2007 and have been very successful lately? You do not know who I am and what experience I have in trading and in the MO in particular and you say such things. But I see your posts and it makes me laugh that you are mistaken, but I do not want to humiliate or insult you in any way. Except to parry your conclusions. In other words "Who do you think you're kidding? :-)

You should give your arguments a comb-over. But as it is, you don't look intelligent or successful).

Uladzimir Izerski:

You should give your arguments a comb-over. But as it is, you don't look intelligent or successful).

That's my humor. See the avatar? I'm the BART SUPERMAN. I think it all fits :-)

The wave is both cause and effect. That's the thing. Live with it now :)))

As for the round quotes and the 3D monitor, I would say that the quotes follow a spiral... But unfortunately nothing changes from knowing how a quote may appear. It's the same process with fluctuations of undefined period and undefined amplitude.

So far I have been able to determine the amplitude more or less.

Mihail Marchukajtes:
That's my humor. Do you see my avatar? I'm the BART SUPERMAN. I think it all fits :-)

I see, I see it all fits together.

Can the SUPERMAN show us how to trade? Or a method to show us "how to know where the price is going"?

Wizard2018:
A wave is both the cause and the effect. That's the thing. Live with it now :)))

You're making a mess, barin????

All right, one more thought: I am in principle loyal to the graphical analysis in general, where the wave analysis is a part, but do you know why? Because almost all traders use it, thus pulling in what they see. No matter how you look at it, the crowd is the crowd, and if it gathers together, it can bend any large trader. And precisely because everyone can see a graphic one, that's why it may work 50% of the time, like everything else. But we will not be satisfied with such a percentage......

Trickster, have you seen the video I posted? It clearly shows that I'm not a Reshetian :-)