Uladzimir Izerski page - page 87

Aleksei Stepanenko:

I always listen to others about Fibonacci, but somehow I can't believe that a few numbers can describe the end of a wave in a statistically significant way. I don't believe it...

I don't believe it either).

It's all probabilistic in nature. But if I have a high probability of getting the predictions right, I will always be on the horse, not under it.

Yes, Maxim, thought about it now and realised, confused by the multiple. The price could go to 23.6 or 38.2 or... It is very difficult to test such a multiple statement statistically.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I will always be on a roll,

And how do you get a high probability? Do you superimpose the results of two conditions? Something like that:

if(a>b || c>d) signal=1;

Or do you tighten the condition by reducing the number of trades?

if(a>b && c>d) signal=1;

Aleksei Stepanenko:

And how do you get a high probability? Do you add up the results of the two conditions? Something like this:

Or do you subtract by reducing the number of trades?

The probability of the outcome is calculated by the Expert Advisor before the trade is made. No one knows how the price will behave

In the lower right corner the bar shows 56% that price will go down in the next few bars.

I see, but what do you think the odds are?

Aleksei Stepanenko:
I see, but what do you think the probability is?

Neural net.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Neural Network.

Thank you, interesting.

Here the price has already gone down. Now the probability is showing 56% upwards.

That's not a high probability. Sometimes 90 and higher.

Aleksei Stepanenko:

Thank you, interesting.

Thank you for your attention.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Thank you for your attention.

There are still questions. I will ask them tomorrow ;)