Uladzimir Izerski page - page 85

vladavd:
- I'll definitely tell you about it now, but I'll tell you about it later, because I'm tired and I don't have time
- Get to the point!
- You're mean, I'll leave you and I won't tell you anything.

And the whole topic goes on and on in this evil circle. All you have to do is just go and write substantively. Well, this is if the goal is really something to tell, not bullshit and troll for another 20 pages. But apparently the author does not need it, and just want to fuck around.

It's not the first topic on TC's mind, it's all about the same thing...

He muddies the waters, paraphrases others and once every 3-5 pages he leaves with an offended look :-)

This is page 84, you can just put down the notches where TC blows his whistle. The whole tree will be jagged.

Where are his thoughts?

Maxim Kuznetsov:

This is not the first topic of the TC, all about the same thing...

He muddies the waters, paraphrases others, and once every 3-5 pages he leaves with an offended look :-)

This is page 84, you can just make notes where TC blows his whistle. The whole tree will be jagged.

but where are your thoughts?

If you and Bashmakov had not been throwing tortillas, you would have explained everything long ago.

Scorpions never attack first, but if anyone hurts them they sting.

This will continue until you and Bashmakov get off this thread.

Uladzimir Izerski:

If you and Bashmakov hadn't been throwing tortillas, you would have explained everything a long time ago.

Scorpions never attack first, but if anyone hurts them they sting.

This will continue until you and Bashmakov get off this thread.

No one is going anywhere. The topic is on behalf of, and you're just a topic for condemnation :-)

Vladimir, the topic you started is interesting. It's worth continuing!

This forum is an intellectual forum, so it is mainly inhabited by people of the schizoid type. This is unconventional thinking, impatience, poor communication. All of which shows up in a lot of sneaky posts. People just want to move on from the opening words to an interesting story as soon as possible. There's no insult here, it's a psychotype.

Everyone is listening to you attentively.

Aleksei Stepanenko:

Generally speaking, if you think about it a bit, man is alone in this world. His thoughts live in his head and rarely find support, and even more oh-so-terrible: enthusiastic approval. All our lives we try to broadcast our innermost ideas to everyone around us in the hope of sharing the joy of oneness, but we don't find it. The other person, at the same time, is busy with his important ideas and does not mind sharing them himself.

Mostly, therefore, communication looks superficial, on extraneous topics (nature, weather, "what about us"), uninformative and distrustful of each other. Boring in general. But such is life :)

People are united by a common interest in something. Those who love cats gather with cat people, walruses with walruses, programmers with programmers.

Cat people and programmers will not find a common language. Even traders and programmers on this forum find themselves in that situation.

If there is a common interest, we can talk without distrust.

Do you take into account the size of the waves? Distance (number of points travelled from the initial extremum to the final extremum), the time interval taken to traverse this wave? The speed of movement? Or only wave forms?

Aleksei Stepanenko:

Vladimir, the topic you started is interesting. It's worth continuing!

This forum is an intellectual forum, so it is mostly inhabited by schizoid type people. This is unconventional thinking, impatience, poor communication. All of which shows up in a lot of sneaky posts. People just want to move on from the opening words to an interesting story as soon as possible. There's no insult here, it's a psychotype.

Everyone listens to you attentively.

Yeah, I get it.

But people have to realise at some point that they're badly brought up.) Forced to persuade them with patience.

Uladzimir Izerski:

But people have to realise at some point that they are badly brought up

It's not upbringing, it's a type of thinking, a biological trait and virtually uncorrectable. I'm mostly schizoid too, I think you are too. I see, there are augmented types as well.

Aleksei Stepanenko:
Do you take into account the size of the waves? The distance (the number of points traveled from the initial extremum to the final one), the time interval spent for the passage of this wave? The speed of movement? Or only wave forms?

The first step is to determine whether the wave is an impulse wave or a corrective wave. Each of these waves has its own dimensionality. The dimensionality depends on the wave in the wave group.

I do not take into account the speed of movement. I draw a channel and it visually shows the slope. But the angle is not tracked programmatically. The shape only matters in the group.

And what is dimensionality, in what units?