Uladzimir Izerski page - page 84

- I'll tell you about it now, but I'll tell you about it later, because I'm tired and I don't have time for it.
- Let's get down to business!
- You're mean, I'll leave you and I won't tell you anything.

And the whole topic without end walks in this evil circle. All you have to do is just go and write substantively. Well, this is if the goal is really something to tell, not bullshit and troll for another 20 pages. But apparently the author does not need it, and just want to fuck around.

vladavd:
- I'll definitely tell you about it now, but I'll tell you about it later, because I'm tired and I don't have time
- Get to the point!
- You're mean, I'll leave you and I won't tell you anything.

And the whole topic goes on and on in this evil circle. All you have to do is just go and write substantively. Well, this is if the goal is really something to tell, not bullshit and troll for another 20 pages. But apparently the author does not need this, but just want to fuck around.

If all sides are flying pellets can go fuck themselves while cooling down the hot heads.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Ooh.

I see the smart people are following me.

And the stupid ones are throwing tortillas.)

Yeah, it's interesting to watch salespeople pair up - might come in handy one day)

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Yeah, it's interesting to see how salespeople work in pairs - it might come in handy someday)

One might think so.

But I'm not interested in selling indicators.

If you pay attention, you should have noticed that I have a lot of exclusive indicators in my pictures, which I don't even put on the market.

Believe me. I have a lot to put up, but I don't need it.

I'll let you in on a secret. If you want to promote your indicators, you should do it on thematic traders' forums. On broker forums, not here.

If the product is good, you will get a lot of orders.

Programmers on this resource do not need anyone's products, if anyone is interested, it is only for the purpose of curiosity.

Those who do not understand this, they only prevent others from discussing issues, throwing in empty meaningless remarks to be seen. As Bashmakov and Kuznetsov do in every thread.

Магазин торговых роботов для MetaTrader 5
Магазин торговых роботов для MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Официальная витрина приложений для торговли из терминала

Checked out the marketplace. Looked at the demand for MT4 indicators.

Calculated the totals.

Paid 119 pages x 48 on 1 page - 42 from last page = 5670indicators put out

Of which there are 74 pages x 48 -7 = 3545

5670 - 3545 = 2125 unnecessary . And people tried to write, design and publish.

Aleksei Stepanenko:
Few people are interested in indicators. People mostly want a simple recipe: here's a point to buy, and here's a point to sell, or even better, automatically.

It's understandable that you need one with arrows.

Mine don't have arrows.) Who needs them?

This is the interest of at least 50,000 registered users in the free indicator:

Files:
c549esrhbh.png  24 kb

Generally speaking, on reflection, man is alone in this world. His thoughts live in his head and rarely find support, and even more oh-so-terrible: enthusiastic approval. All our lives we try to broadcast our innermost ideas to everyone around us in the hope of sharing the joy of oneness, but we don't find it. The other person, at the same time, is busy with his important ideas and does not mind sharing them himself.

Mostly, therefore, communication looks superficial, on extraneous topics (nature, weather, "what about us"), uninformative and distrustful of each other. Boring in general. But such is life :)

Aleksei Stepanenko:

Generally speaking, if you think about it a bit, man is alone in this world. His thoughts live in his head and rarely find support, or even more: enthusiastic approval. All our lives we try to broadcast our innermost ideas to everyone around us, hoping to share the joy of togetherness, but we don't find it. The other person, at the same time, is busy with his important ideas and does not mind sharing them himself.

Mostly, therefore, communication looks superficial, on extraneous topics (nature, weather, "what about us"), uninformative and distrustful of each other. Boring in general. But that's life :)

My interlocutors listen to me attentively.

They do ask me a question - do you have an economics degree?

I say no, I am self-taught.

;)

Renat, I'm very happy about this!