Uladzimir Izerski page - page 82

Gentlemen comrades, Would you stop interpolating your personal relationships into everything around you!!!!!!!! BOTH:!!!!!!!!!

How many times? If you don't like it, don't agree with it, write it off and "cover yourselves with a furrow"!!!!

Everyone has heard, understood and taken note of your point of view. But this thread isn't YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!! Why are you always "yapping" at the elephant?

And it doesn't matter whether TC is right or wrong! Only time will tell. And you're just trolling!!! Start your own threads and post your arguments there....

But something tells me you won't do it.... Because you yourself are afraid of "trolls" like you..........

I also want to say.

Vladimir, put the FAT on them! Stop paying attention to them! Just ignore them! Don't read them and certainly don't reply to them. Let them choke on it!!!

Сергей Таболин:

Gentlemen comrades, Would you stop interpolating your personal relationships into everything around you!!!!!!!! BOTH:!!!!!!!!!

How many times? If you don't like it, don't agree with it, write it off and "cover yourselves with a furrow"!!!!

Everyone has heard, understood and taken note of your point of view. But this thread isn't YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!! Why are you always "yapping" at the elephant?

And it doesn't matter whether TC is right or wrong! Only time will tell. And you're just trolling!!! Start your own threads and post your arguments there....

But something tells me you won't do it.... Because you yourself are afraid of trolls like you..........

I've spent two or three hours on this thread and I'm sorry for the time, that's all I've said. I tried not to read all the bickering. There's only one idea from Renat that will have to be considered, but he himself says it's not workable.

Since there is a lot of rubbish here, I think it would be a good idea to have branch summaries, like for example on 4PDA, where you can quickly get up-to-date information in the thread header and then study the details if you want to.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

I killed two or three hours on this thread and was sorry for the time, that's all I said. I tried not to read any of the squabbles. There's only one idea from Renat, which will have to be considered, but he himself says it's not workable.

Since there is a lot of rubbish here, I'll give an opinion that it would be nice to have a squeeze of a branch, like, for example, in 4PDA, where you can quickly get up to date information in the header thread, and then if you want to explore the details.

And how will there not be flooding here???? If every post of the TC is poured solid negativity? Unfortunately, it is not only here.

Well, is it so hard to express an opinion, your disagreement, give arguments "against" and, excuse me, "shut up"? And that's how it turns out - a lot of "bickering", if you'll excuse me, but in fact - nothing!

Who needs it? Only those who cannot, or do not want to, assert themselves in other ways!

Here's why some of the topics with a priori "stupid" questions resonate and there are very "patiently" and unobtrusively explain why the TC is wrong, but there is such BADLAM?

Have you got too much self-esteem? Nowhere to apply it? So whose fault is it?

One more thing. I can't say that these "trolls" are completely stupid and worthless people! Almost all of them deserve, at the very least, serious attention. But here.... I guess they just got their asses handed to them...?

Сергей Таболин:

How is it not going to be a flood???? When every TC's post is flooded with negativity? Unfortunately, it's not just here.

Is it really so difficult to express your opinion, your disagreement, give arguments "against" and, excuse me, "shut up"? And that's how it turns out - a lot of "bickering", if you'll excuse me, but in fact - nothing!

Who needs it? Only those who cannot, or do not want to, assert themselves in other ways!

Here's why some of the topics with a priori "stupid" questions resonate and there are very "patiently" and unobtrusively explain why the TC is wrong, but there is such BADLAM?

Have you got too much self-esteem? Nowhere to apply it? So whose fault is that?

Since I read (listened to) the whole thread, I'll say there was nothing to discuss. We didn't discuss the theory, didn't explain its postulates, didn't attach any statistical data about the success of the indicator or the indicator, didn't write about how to interpret the indicator's signals, didn't ask any other questions, except for philosophical ones.

I think that's why people have assumed that the purpose of the thread is advertising.

I have nothing against TS, but I don't understand why the branch was created.

Aleksey Vyazmikin:

Since I read (listened to) the whole thread, I will say that there was nothing to discuss. The TC did not talk about his theory, did not explain its postulates, did not attach statistical data on the success of the indicator or on the indicator, did not write how to interpret the indicator signals, did not ask any questions other than philosophical.

I think that's why people have assumed that the purpose of the thread is advertising.

I have nothing against the TS, but I don't understand why the branch was created.

I won't speak for TC, but I'm not sure what I would do differently if I were him... Although... It's different...

What was there to discuss! It's just that after the first "dropped pebble" (a mere suggestion to discuss the subject) such a "wave" arose ..... I would have said too: - Screw you....

You know, I am of the opinion that ANY!!! desire to share one's vision (no matter what!) should be met with goodwill!!! Maybe the person can't or doesn't know how to phrase his/her suggestion correctly. You just have to try to HELP him! Not throw rotten tomatoes at him!

Simple clarifying questions without negativity can separate the seeds from the chaff! And what do we do? If something doesn't feel right, it means it's not worth paying attention to!

And that is NOT RIGHT!!!!!!!

Сергей Таболин:

You know, I am of the opinion that ANY!!! desire to share one's vision (no matter what!) should be met with goodwill!!! Maybe the person can't or doesn't know how to phrase his/her suggestion correctly. You just have to try to HELP him! Not throw rotten tomatoes at him!

Simple clarifying questions without negativity can separate the seeds from the chaff! And what do we do? If something doesn't feel right, it means it's not worth paying attention to!

And that is NOT RIGHT!!!!!!!

Where was the branch author's vision here? Give me a link...

Maxim Kuznetsov:
Where was the vision of the author of the thread here? Give me a link...

You'd better ask those who started trolling the TC from the very first pages. Or didn't you notice that?