Uladzimir Izerski page - page 80

Maxim Kuznetsov:

there (from what Uladzimir has scanned) trading systems, i.e. exactly 1 expert in total. The only one is a history one. I also described its principle on the forum. I can tell you about them if necessary.

The rest - the indicators that I use (or have used) for analysis from time to time.

But the products have the "discussions" - your questions should be asked there. I don't feel comfortable discussing my stuff in this thread because this thread is dedicated to the person of TopikStarter, it's going to be kind of off-topic.

That's why I suggested to open a separate thread.

khorosh:

That's why I suggested opening a separate thread.

and now everyone will rush to open private forum branches :-)

Mine are so traditionally demolished by moderators for linking to an external site (even if sourceforge) and unhappiness. I do not step on the same rake twice.

When the text is long, I prepare it in wiki and there I accumulate next changes and comments. And I don't hide this action

Maxim Kuznetsov:

and now everyone will rush to open private forum threads :-)

Mine are so traditionally demolished by moderators for linking to an external site (even if sourceforge) and unhappiness. I do not step on the same rake twice.

When the text is long, I prepare it in wiki and there I accumulate next changes and comments. And I do not hide this action.

Got it. You are a master of his word - I give it to you if I want, I take it back.)

khorosh:

Understood. You are the master of your word - I give it to you, I take it back.)

If you want, ask questions. Each product has a special place for such questions.

For trading systems, there are corresponding branches. You also participate in them.

You can ask personal questions in a private forum.

Starting a named thread in the general forum is a bummer.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

you want to ask questions. Each product has a special place for such questions.

There are branches for trading systems. You can participate in them too.

Personal ones can be posted in the private forum.

It's a shame to start a personal thread in the general forum.

Why? I don't mind his thread. I'd be interested in yours.

It is silly to discuss anything with Maxim Kuznetsov and Vladimir Baskakov.

If there are no posts by these "colleagues" in the thread, we can continue. There is a lot of new and interesting material to discuss.

Otherwise I don't want to spoil my nerves and waste my time.

Any individual has to adapt to all conditions, otherwise it is forced out by other, more viable individuals).

khorosh:
Any species has to adapt to any environment, otherwise it is forced out by other, more viable species).

My respects to you. I don't need to adjust to unbalanced personalities. There are normal people with whom you can have an unforced conversation.

I've had an aversion to people who spoil nature since childhood.

I was a little boy. Found a bird's nest with eggs. Then the chicks hatched. I was interested to watch them grow and I showed the nest to a boy.

After a few days in that nest I saw a big rock on the chicks.

Even today tears come to my eyes for the offence.

That inhuman boy subsequently grew into a scumbag.

Do you really think that after such a lesson I am capable of adjusting to such scum who create such conditions?

Uladzimir Izerski:

My respects to you. I don't need to adjust to unbalanced personalities. There are normal people with whom you can have an unforced conversation.

I've had an aversion to people who spoil nature since childhood.

I was a little boy. Found a bird's nest with eggs. Then the chicks hatched. I was interested to watch them grow and I showed the nest to a boy.

After a few days in that nest I saw a big rock on the chicks.

Even today tears come to my eyes for the offence.

This inhuman boy subsequently grew into a scumbag.

Do you really think that after such a lesson I am capable of adjusting to such scum who create such conditions?

Let's keep it simple and on topic)

Uladzimir Izerski:

It is silly to discuss anything with Maxim Kuznetsov and Vladimir Baskakov.

If there are no posts by these "colleagues" in the thread, we can continue. There is a lot of new and interesting material to discuss.

Otherwise I don't want to ruin my nerves and waste my time.

tomatoes have been flying around, always.

ignore it

read