Uladzimir Izerski page - page 46

Uladzimir Izerski:

The higher the TF, the stronger the level. There's no way around it.

Profits on forex are random, but losses are constant. But it doesn't mean that you can't make profit.

It is possible, isn't it? And the nature is random...

If you're a theorist, close your account, reopen in cents or better on a demo.

As long as the theme is on the forum, comment on trades (the signal will be free, I hope the moderators will forgive you)

otherwise - the method does not cost ANYTHING

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Why, it's possible, isn't it ? And the nature is random...

I'm a theorist, close your account, reopen in cents or better on a demo.

As long as the theme is on the forum - comment on trades (the signal will be free, I hope the moderators will forgive you)

the signal will be free!

I don't think this is the best way to get the market going. The signal will therefore be hung for detachment, so I would not be poked by Bass and kompani.

Comments on indicators will be considered as advertising. I do not need advertising and I do not need a ban either. So forget about such issues.

All posts will only be on the near-market theme, trade and ATC.

In addition to programming, there are many pitfalls of trading, which we can discuss. After all, it is inextricably linked with the creation of ATS.

Let such a branch exist.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Let such a branch exist.

That's right, there aren't enough useless threads

Uladzimir Izerski:

Communication and discussion of the signal are not compatible here. Therefore, the signal will be hung up to be unhooked, so I don't get poked and prodded by Bass and company.

Comments on indicators will be regarded as advertising. I do not need advertising and I do not need a ban either. So forget about such issues.

All posts will only be on the near-market theme, trade and ATC.

In addition to programming, there are many pitfalls of trading, which we can discuss. After all, it is inextricably linked with the creation of ATS.

Let this thread exist.

What the hell are the posts whenthe "did not trade and will not trade"?

What are the pitfalls if you have seen only a picture of the sea?

---

i don't know what the pitfalls are if you've only seen a picture of the sea ? ---... otherwise, your view is interesting, but it's hidden :-) talk to the moderators and admins - maybe they'll let you discuss the free signal. You are not the first day here, they know you, there are exceptions to all the rules.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Nah, never traded and never will).

oh man.........

I'm telling you, it's unprofitable.

You can tell right away.

Take the entry, know where, take the exit.

we're out of the money.

we do not look at the line but project from the indicator to the corresponding price

I already evaluated your screenshots at the very beginning of the branch

if you want to do it nicely, it should be a profit instead of a loss

so go and fix it ;)

about neurons let me put it this way:

if we don't know what the black box is spinning, how can we trade if it's always breaking even?

;)

Renat Akhtyamov:

oh,man..........

I'm telling you, your work is unprofitable.

You can tell right away.

Take the entry, know where, take the exit.

we know where we're going.

we do not look at the line but project from the indicator to the corresponding price

I already evaluated your screenshots at the very beginning of the branch

if you want to do it nicely, it should be a profit instead of a loss

so go and fix it ;)

about neurons let me put it this way:

if we don't know what the black box is spinning, how can we trade if it's always breaking even?

;)

You can always speak to me personally. I always refer to you as "you". Arrogance humiliates a man.

There is no strategy or tactics on the signal. Who needs a signal? Let it be for them. Intelligent people will understand what it's for.

More important is another interesting fact.

IMF: for the first time in history, the national debt of all countries will exceed 100% of global GDP in 2020.

It will be interesting to hear your opinion colleagues. This is a more important object of attention than my signal.

Uladzimir Izerski:

You can always speak to me "you". Arrogance demeans a person.

There's no strategy or tactics at the signal. Who needs a signal? Let it be for them. Intelligent people will understand what it is for.

It will be interesting to hear your opinion, colleagues. It's a more important object of attention than my signal.

Do not tell us what to say and do not slip off the subject :-) This isn't an "Interesting and humorous" thread.

and then if they all owed you one, it'd be interesting to discuss here and now.

---

better post pictures, but with explanations as to what you see in them, you're not trading anyway. I'm curious about this kind of dialogue.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Don't talk back to us, and don't slip off the subject :-) This isn't an "Interesting and humorous" thread.

and then if they all owed you one, it'd be interesting to discuss here and now.

---

better post pictures, but with explanations as to what you see in them, you're not trading anyway. I'm curious about the dialogue.

I don't get it.

Some require the show, others shout with threats, why post it?

No hard feelings.

Let's stick to the rules of the forum.

P.s. Tried removing products from the window. Reaction was the same. It's jealousy, guys. She didn't give you a chance to see the new developments.

It's sad about this crowd. I already gave my word I wouldn't post pictures. It doesn't seem like it would be very respectable of me.

Uladzimir Izerski:

You can always speak to me "you". Arrogance demeans a person.

There's no strategy or tactics at the signal. Who needs a signal? Let it be for them. Intelligent people will understand what it is for.

It will be interesting to hear your opinion, colleagues. This is a more important object of attention than my signal.

It's a tribute, or a sense of tact.

what kind of opinion are you interested in?

Renat Akhtyamov:

it's a tribute, or a sense of tact.

What kind of opinion are you interested in?

A man has been talking nonsense for years and nothing has happened, he hasn't been banned.