Uladzimir Izerski page - page 44

Renat Akhtyamov:

give me an indicator?

I've already written a million of them.

;)

And not a single one you need))

Words, words, words.)

You don't want to talk about it, you can't talk about it.)

You're so interesting!)

Renat Akhtyamov:

give me an indicator?

I've already written a million of them.

;)

it's funny, especially that if you give it to them, they won't understand it.

all pioneers need arrows, "sell here, buy there". THAT'S IT.

no one wants to bother their stunted brains

Maxim Kuznetsov:

and all the turkeys are saying buy... the result is a bit predictable.

Maxim, here's what's interesting.

Basically everyone is rubbing the same topic.

Why the hell would everyone go through the same thing for years????

Take all the turkeys, show them to the whole crowd once and say:

"This is no way to make money and if you want to make money, look for something else, but not for indulgences ;)

Sergey Chalyshev:

And none of the right ones.)

Words, words, words.)

You don't want to talk about it, you can't talk about it.)

You're so interesting!)

Why are you attacking me?

At least tell me something on the subject.

I don't need your turkeys, I write it myself

Renat Akhtyamov:

Maxim, here's the interesting thing.

If you want to make money, you have to find something else, but not indices.)

Indicators may be different. They are useful if you know what you want to get. If you want to get an average price then MAs, if you want to get deviation width then channels, if you want to get acceleration .... etc.

They are all based on historical price. That snake-price has the practice of repeating itself in the form of patterns.

The variety of patterns is great, but it is limited. The reason is in the psychology of market players. Globalisation has done its work. Everything in the world is interconnected. If financial flows flow from one country to another, there will be a shortage of finance with commodity flows being distributed in other patterns and prices. The price of currency will not only change for that currency, but will pull a chain reaction on many. But it cannot go on like this forever. Another pattern is starting and a new one is being created. In order to be a successful trader on the financial markets, one should be "savvy" in economic matters and politics. You cannot do without it. Naked TA is like a lottery. Even Baskakov can win the lottery by accident).

Uladzimir Izerski:

Indicators come in all sorts of forms. They are useful if you know what you want to get out of it. If average price then MAs, deviation width of average then channels, acceleration .... etc.

They are all based on historical price. That snake-price has the practice of repeating itself in the form of patterns.

The variety of patterns is great, but it is limited. The reason is in the psychology of market players. Globalisation has done its work. Everything in the world is interconnected. If financial flows flow from one country to another, there will be a shortage of finance with commodity flows being distributed in other patterns and prices. The price of currency will not only change for that currency, but will pull a chain reaction on many. But it cannot go on like this forever. Another pattern is starting and a new one is being created. In order to be a successful trader on the financial markets, one should be "savvy" in economic matters and politics. You cannot do without it. Naked TA is like a lottery. Even Baskakov can win the lottery by accident).

Vladimir, how many patterns at most, is the figure known?

Renat Akhtyamov:

Maxim, here's the interesting thing.

you can't make money that way and if you want to make money, look for something else, but not for indukes ;)

You have to read the indicators and not use indulators:

First of all, indicators must be read and not wait for the arrow/setup.

Secondly, most of them show only the history, to which no one is paying attention for some reason

And most importantly, one could write a thick volume "when indicators lie".

Renat Akhtyamov:
Vladimir, how many patterns at most, is the figure known?

Of course there are a lot of them).

But the ones you often see have pyramidal growth. These are the ones that apply in most cases. As soon as a strong pattern appears, the funding of something stops, the capitals find new places to apply and the price goes into a reversal. This process is easily readable in a zigzag pattern. Any TF has its own fiddles, but they have common reasons to form.

The crowd, not only smallspeculators but also big banks, always follows the price and creates inertia.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Of course there are many of them).

But the ones you often see have pyramidal growth. These are the ones that apply in most cases. As soon as a strong pattern appears, the funding of something stops, the capitals find new places to apply and the price goes into a reversal. This process is easily readable in a zigzag pattern. Any TF has its own fiddles, but they have common reasons to form.

The crowd, not only small speculators but also big banks, always follows the price and creates inertia.

this is an undeniable fact

and you know why?

because most people after e.g. a buy close, open a sell

and the price doesn't stop and keeps going.

so, this crowd grows and goes into counter-trend, and in a wave

we can perfectly see this process on the CME by volumes

and then the price is accelerating against the crowd

and, uh-oh, it's all in the .ooze.

Besides, there is one more process which I am not going to describe, otherwise there will be nobody left here, since one conclusion is inescapable - it is impossible to earn.)

CME is a grail, I call it a cup

bitcoin is a prime example.

futures on bitcoin appeared and people stopped making money on it

ahahaha

Maxim Kuznetsov:

this has been said many times before:

first of all, indicators should be read and not wait for the arrow/setup

Secondly, most of them show only the history, which no one looks at for some reason

And most importantly, you could write a thick book "when indicators lie".

The only way to make money on indyuks is to choose the TF W1 or MN1

You have to download the whole history, draw an average line on it, use levels by standard deviation and you'll be fine.

it is not very profitable, but the loss will be excluded

that's exactly the kind of signal i demonstrated

there are few trades, but they're almost all in the black