Uladzimir Izerski page - page 35

The sea, the sun, the seagulls over the waves.

I'll be there soon.

Uladzimir Izerski:

The sea, the sun, the seagulls over the waves.

I'll be there soon.

There is no sea in Belarus.

And when will we stop the flooding, the pictures of the indicator from the market and start talking about business?

Evgeny Belyaev:

There is no sea in Belarus.

but nonetheless, Belarusian shrimp do exist!

google: belarusian prawns

Igor Makanu:

but nonetheless, Belarusian shrimp do exist!

google: belarusian prawns

They say 10 litres of water is enough)

Mihail Marchukajtes:

This is going to be a long post, but read it in full and you'll be a market professional for a millimeter. First of all, let's start with the definitions.

Theover-the-counter market is a market traded on weekends by means of cash exchanges in exchange offices. If the fundamentals are strong at the weekend. Let's say the start of a war it affects the quotes and on Monday the markets open with a fierce opening. Extremely rare events and its effect on the market happens only in those cases. Otherwise, the NSE market has no influence on the quote. The volume of cash trading at the weekend is too low.

Futures contract - traded on real exchanges with all the features of an exchange-traded instrument, beginning with the specification, volume, trading time per day and ending with the life time of the futures itself.

The SPOT market is the "here and now" classical forex market, which everybody is used to. It is traded around the clock from Monday to Friday. It is a favourite of 90% of the inhabitants of this branch.

Judging by the inhabitants of this branch, all of them were trained in dealing centres, where they were told that there are three trading sessions. Asian, European and American. But what does it mean? Can anyone tell me.....? Don't bother, I will help you. This means the working hours of stock exchanges on a globe called Earth :-) That is, in the Asian session stock exchanges in Asia, the European stock exchanges in Europe from 9:00 to 20:00 local time as an example, in the U.S., respectively, the American exchanges. You probably have been told on these courses that the highest volatility in the currency is precisely in the American session. Why? We will speak about this later, but now the main thing.

The spot market or the "Forex Classic Market" is a decentralized market and reflects the results of exchange-traded futures contracts, traded on the stock exchanges of one session or another. As there are several exchanges in each session and their number is rather large, it is not possible to obtain real-time information about all transactions traded at the moment on various exchanges. BUT BUT what is this exchange that has no concept of volume? How to be in this case? After all, an exchange without volume is not an exchange.... And let's consider the volume in ticks, so we do not have to collect information about the futures currently traded on several trading floors. Great plan, the organisers thought and got down to business!!!!!

As a result, we have a market (Forex Classics), which reflects the aggregate trading in futures on disparate exchanges. A symbiosis of the session, so to speak, a general representation of the traded futures currencies.

And the main answer: Since the great volatility is in the American session (which is the underlying of the following movements. This is what they should have told you when you study at the konkontorah) then it turns out that the volume that is traded on the CME is the maximum in relation to all the areas of the world. Well say that 50% of the futures are traded at SME and the information obtained from this source is not complete but it has the leading priority.

P.S. Well, that I have answered your questions? If that is not clear please contact, only do not need to poke me, I am with you on a brotherhood not drunk and not going to. Have some manners. As for the rest, I am waiting for a question and most importantly, draw conclusions as to whether SPOT or Futures is more important. GOOD LUCK!!!!

Sometimes you are leading traders sideways, Trading Sessions, this is not the time of the stock market, this is the time of trading activity in the OTC forex market, in the Pacific, Asian, European, American sessions, people are not asleep, and actively convert currency through banks, private exchange offices, buy goods, so at this time there is an active conversion of one currency to another, and these processes affect pricing, and the supposedly largest volume in the Amercian session? Well, the only reason is that the Americans need to convert a lot, they consume a lot. But the Americans do not have influence on GBP/NZD for example ...

And taking ticks instead of volume? First of all, why do you need volumes? To find out where large volumes are and make a forecast based on them? But you yourself have recently said that the market is OTC, so all participants cannot be counted, and you take ticks from the broker? IMHO, the ticks are the number of traders that have opened positions, regardless of volume, and what is it for? This is a surrogate. Why do you blame the training centres of brokers? They sometimes hire smart people.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

They say 10 litres of water is enough)

but you need at least 3 litres of beer to be tasty :-)

Sergey Lazarenko:

Trading sessions are not trading hours, this is the time of activity of bidders in the OTC forex market. In Pacific, Asian, European, American sessions people do not sleep, but actively exchange currency through banks, private exchange offices, buy goods, so during this time there is an active conversion of one currency to another, and these processes affect pricing, and the allegedly highest volume in the American session? Well, the only reason is that the Americans need to convert a lot, they consume a lot. But the Americans do not have influence on GBP/NZD for example ...

And taking ticks instead of volume? First of all, why do you need volumes? To find out where large volumes are and make a forecast based on them? But you yourself have recently said that the market is OTC, so all participants cannot be counted, and you take ticks from the broker? IMHO, the ticks are the number of traders that have opened positions, regardless of volume, and what is it for? This is a surrogate. Why do you blame the training centres of brokers? They sometimes hire smart people.

Listen to you and you realize that you were trained in some DC where all the teachers are adolescents who haven't fledged. You'd better go there again and stay there. All right?

Mihail Marchukajtes:
Just listen to you and understand that you were trained in some DC, where all the teachers are adolescents have not fledged. You'd better go there again and stay there. Okay?

All right, if my arguments are a dead giveaway to you, I'll do that. And where do you think you should study to get a good education?

Sergey Lazarenko:

All right, if my arguments are a dead giveaway to you, I'll do that. And where do you think you should study for a good education?

At least at the institute or try to prepare for the certificate of the FSFM. The answers are very interesting.

It is enough from you that you do not understand what the over-the-counter market is....

Mihail Marchukajtes:

at least at the noughts institute or try to prepare for the FSFM certificate. The answers to the questions there are very interesting.

It's enough from you that you don't understand what an OTC market is....

Oh don't, there's so much nonsense in those tests.

It is true that in fact a licence to manage any kind of capital and funds (including pensions) is only 3.5tn.