Uladzimir Izerski page - page 18

Wizard2018:
The wave is both cause and effect. That's the thing. Live with it now :)))

++

))

Uladzimir Izerski:

I see, I see it all adds up.

Can the SUPERMAN show us how to trade? Or a method to show us "how to know where the price is going"?

I already wrote above clustardelta dot com look at the service, there are patterns based on volume and delta. As an example, take a look at the SPS PSP pattern. Such patterns are formed before a movement starts and they are hidden from the eyes of a normal trader. I've got used to cluster analysis so much in my time that later I was wondering how anyone could look at the quote without a cluster, where the candlestick is written at what price and how many contracts were signed, and who had more buyers or sellers. Take this analysis and it will be a great addition to your waves. Good luck !!!!

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:

As for the round quotes and the 3D monitor, I would say that the quotes follow a spiral... But unfortunately nothing changes from knowing how a quote may appear. It's the same process with fluctuations of undefined period and undefined amplitude.

So far I have been able to determine the amplitude more or less.

That's right. The quotes are spiralling and the price is circular. You are already close to the target.

Mihail Marchukajtes:
I already wrote above clustardelta dot com look at the service, there are patterns based on volume and delta. As an example, look at the PSP SPS pattern. Such patterns are formed before the movement and they are hidden from the eyes of a normal trader. I've got used to cluster analysis so much in my time that later I was wondering how anyone could look at the quote without a cluster, where the candlestick is written at what price and how many contracts were signed, and who had more buyers or sellers. Take this analysis and it will be a great addition to your waves. Good luck !!!!

I don't go through other people's rubbish.)

Uladzimir Izerski:

I don't go through other people's rubbish.)

You're a cardboard idiot. I have nothing more to say. It's a nationally known service among traders, but you're not one of them.....

Mihail Marchukajtes:
You're a cardboard idiot. I got nothing more to say. It's a nationally known service among traders, but you don't belong to this circle. .....

I can only see that you are more comfortable in my circle. Otherwise you would have sat there and not bothered me.

Uladzimir Izerski:

I can only see that you are more comfortable in my circle. Otherwise you would have sat there and not bothered me.

As I said in my video, I don't like it when people speak heresy. We have children listening to us and you so unceremoniously assert a pseudo-scientific approach. You know, I'll put it this way, though. Everyone dances as he can and if you have a positive result I am only glad for you.
Обобщающие алгоритмы
Обобщающие алгоритмы
  • www.youtube.com
Обобщающие алгоритмы не имеют ничего общего с интеллектом

Uladzimir Izerski:

Pardon the immodesty.

I see a lot of questions on markets and programming for experienced and beginners.

Discuss here anything that is not clear, as well as who is willing to share experience. Not necessarily)).

I will rely on TA and FA to the best of my ability and warn you when important circumstances arise.

You shouldn't have started it.
It's not a worthy cause.
You're going to be broken down into molecules.
You'll regret it a million times.
Just show me what you can do.
Ideally, monitor the score.
Don't even try without that.
Everyone here is a professional, just like you.
If what you say is true, you need to show results.
So don't get mad at people for being abrupt.
They are understandable.
Get an account, and start educating yourself.
I too am interested in new approaches.
But where to look...?
You know what I mean?
No offense, okay...

Maksim Dlugoborskiy:

You shouldn't have started this.

If everything you claim is true - you need to show results.
So don't get angry at people for being harsh.
They're understandable.
Get the score, and, start the enlightenment.

As far as I remember, TC has been keeping an intrigue with this since last year )))))

So you can already relax)

Maksim Dlugoborskiy:

You shouldn't have started this.
It's not worth it.
You're going to be broken down into molecules.
You'll regret it a million times.
Just show me what you can do.
Ideally, monitor the score.
Don't even try without that.
Everyone here is a professional, just like you.

Don't worry about me. I'm not a professional. I'm a speculator.

They can take me apart into molecules, but it's no big deal.

I can talk to my colleagues in my spare time away from trading or programming.

The situation here is such that certain colleagues are constantly climbing into thematic threads and littering them. Do not allow to fully develop.

I have come up with an idea to divert this contingent in a branch where you can discuss trade matters, ideas, and socialize at the same time. It is clear that people need a drain of bad energy. Let them drain here, not on the serious topic branches.

I will be like Kashpirsky to calm them down))