Uladzimir Izerski page - page 8

I was recently called to a forex course. I laughed for a long time when a girl told me about the Puria method and a 1000% profit. I was so happy to report them to Rospotrebnadzor

Vladimir Baskakov:
I was called to a forex course recently. I laughed for a long time when the girl was telling me about Puria method and 1000% profit. I was too happy to report them to Rospotrebnadzor

Did it help? I once got 15 calls a day from some company. From different numbers. Different country codes were displayed (mostly UK and Russia). They only started calling less after about three months, when I just picked up the phone and ignored any further dialogue. There are, of course, plenty of services that can block or lock you up, even for liking on social media. On the other hand, when it comes to this kind of terrorism, none of these services want to do anything.

Sergey Lazarenko:

Here's the trick, for example, if we take the definition of a trend: each subsequent top and trough is higher than the previous one (for an uptrend), we identify this trend, and after the price reaches the top and then goes into a pullback, we consider the pullback to be a pullback until the price falls until it breaks through the trough, i.e. the trend does not meet the definition, then there is no trend. And already in this pullback we look for TVX in the direction of the main trend... There are different variants there. But this is how manual traders do it. And points may do the same for an Expert Advisor.

By and large, the different time zones are interconnected, and the principles of searching for ТВх in a pullback are valid for any time zone, only for one-minute periods a lot of false signals, plus volatility by time has not been canceled, so that the quote is fast moving only during trading sessions, like EUR/USD in the European and American session ... Dollar/yen in the Asian and American session... Intraday is important, but if the trend on D1 is defined, it's no longer important.

That's the thing. No one ever knows if a trend has started or not. That's why I don't think it's necessary to look for (or rather consider) connections between TFs. It is necessary to know exactly what we may call the beginning of the trend. On a particular TF.

Well, agree, if I know for sure at the 1 minute that it begins trending, then to the large extent I will not care about the fact that at one hour there is an obvious trend in the opposite direction. Besides nobody will guarantee that there isn't a trend reversal at that very moment.)

Therefore, in order to define the trend and try to find out the signs of its beginning we should exclude its connection to other timeframes.

Will the topek starter say anything or will he be scratching his brow and promoting products as usual?

Vitaliy Maznev:

Did it help? I once got 15 calls a day from some company. From different numbers. Different country codes were displayed (mostly UK and Russia). They only started calling less after about three months, when I just picked up the phone and ignored any further dialogue. There are, of course, plenty of services that can block or lock you up even for liking on social media. On the other hand, when it comes to this kind of terrorism, none of these services want to do anything.

It's the usual scam. Once you get in, there's movement in the office, phone calls, the business environment).

Maxim Kuznetsov:
Will the topic starter say anything or will he just scratch his pride and promote the products as usual?

The question is irrelevant to the substance of the topic. Is there a statement in the question? Or just an assumption? Either way, it's an offtopic.

Сергей Таболин:

The question is irrelevant to the substance of the topic. Is there a statement in the question? Or just an assumption? Either way, it's an offtopic.

Relevant, relevant... This is not TC's first attempt. And traditionally he hasn't been heard from.

Maxim Kuznetsov:
Is the topic starter going to say anything or is he just going to scratch his pride and promote his products as usual?

Silly and sarcastic posts will be ignored from now on.

There are many interesting issues that we can discuss peacefully. Even a simple question like trending has been a year in the making. What is there to explain further if the basics are not understood?

About the priss. You're looking at it from your own perspective.

As for the indicators. I can set fifty, but I do not need it. But I can already see the impact on price from one of them. The Doll does not sleep)).

P.s.

I have glanced at Maxim and he has 28 fat turkeys and his posts in every topic in this forum. But it never occurred to me to blame him for his posts or topics. It's hard to live an enviable life).

Vladimir, let's put it this way.

Where are the Euro, Pound, Yen, Audi, Chiff and Canadian trends now?

Uladzimir Izerski:

Pardon the immodesty.

I see a lot of questions on markets and programming for experienced and beginners.

Discuss here anything that is not clear, as well as who is willing to share experience. Not necessarily)).

I will rely on TA and FA to the best of my ability and warn you when important circumstances arise.

there is already a notion in light of the extreme posts about the direction of the trend (to the question of what it is) - that hounded... :-)