Uladzimir Izerski page - page 7

Uladzimir Izerski:

Tough.))

It's not. You just have to know how to use it. It's not enough just to look at it, you have to understand it. I don't know, maybe you're not mature enough.)

This guy can not figure out where the source of pricing is, he is generally fixated on the fact that the Chicago Stock Exchange sets the price for the whole world... Well that's sort of the American government's dream in action, telling the world how to live, and as for Zigzag... The mechanism of kinetic energy seems to work here, the essence of which - if the locomotive accelerated, then you can not stop it at once or twice, so if the trend has accelerated, then even if everything changes, the energy of this acceleration will still carry the price at least one more Zigzag knee.

Sergey Lazarenko:

this guy can't figure out where the pricing is coming from, he's all hung up on the fact that the Chicago Stock Exchange sets the price for the world... Well that's kind of the American government's dream in action, telling the world how to live, and about Zigzag... The mechanism of kinetic energy seems to work here, the essence of which - if the locomotive accelerated, then you can not stop it at once or twice, so if the trend has accelerated, then even if everything changes, the energy of this acceleration still will carry the price at least one more Zigzag knee.

wrong look....

personally for me the CME has only become a visual aid for studying the market algorithm

all in plain sight there

Evgeny Belyaev:

So who came first?

the fuck knows, but an exchange in america cannot regulate pricing between countries... Its price (of the exchange) is a derivative of supply and demand in the market between the two countries involved in converting one currency into another.

Renat Akhtyamov:

It's not what you're looking at...

for me personally, the CME has only become a visual aid for learning the market's algorithm

It's all there in plain sight.

at any stock exchange everything is visible, but the source is not there, or do you think it is?

Sergey Lazarenko:

In any stock exchange everything is in plain sight, but the source is not there, or do you think it is?

The source was given to everyone.

no matter what market.

Sergey Lazarenko:

The exchange in america cannot regulate price formation between countries.... Its price (of the exchange) is a derivative of supply and demand in the market between the two countries involved in converting one currency into another.

It is much simpler than that. A futures is traded on a real exchange. It is a real exchange instrument with a specific volume based on the underlying asset. And your forex is what? FICTION is over-the-counter. So who do real traders trust more? Not you trading on the spike, but the real traders. Personally, I have more confidence in futures than spot. But you go on believing your truth, we need them, someone has to take money from someone :-)

Renat Akhtyamov:

the source was given to everyone

no matter what market.

The stock exchange is the primary source of pricing for the share price, what does it have to do with currency quotation? Like American dollar/Japanese yen? I don't understand, can you explain?

Sergey Lazarenko:

The stock exchange is the primary source of pricing for the share price, but what does it have to do with currency quotation? For example American dollar/Japanese yen? I don't understand, can you explain?

Sergei, the price takes into account all markets and transactions indiscriminately.

If any real financial transactions are not taken into account, for example from a certain kitchen, then there will be a loss in favour of most of their clients.

Mihail Marchukajtes:

I don't see that in the listed parameters :-)

All right, here's a quick one.

We need to calculate the average value of each buyer's inflow into the asset. To do this we only need to calculate the modified volume of each buyer when the open interest changes upwards. This does not calculate the total volume of buyers, but only the volume that is on the injection. We divide this volume by the number of buyers and get the average. Do the same for the submitters and voila. Two metrics are ready. Compare them with each other and we see the imbalance of supply and demand. Don't thank :-)

We should also add metric averaging so that the imbalance is more global. I sense a rationale for this....

Uladzimir Izerski:
I've had time to study price behaviour and I'm ready to share some of my observations.
Hooray - go ahead!