Uladzimir Izerski page - page 3

Renat Akhtyamov:

Mikhail, let's say we take your considerations as a basis.

For example, let it be not 1, 2, 3, but 10 points.

How many trends will you calculate during the day?

But actually the trend, as Sergey rightly says, is indeed the main direction of the movement.

Don't you think there's some inconsistency in your reasoning?

Renat, what kind of discrepancy are we talking about?

Based on my statement, the Renko chart shows trends. After all, there are no flats on the Renco, where the cube size is exactly the threshold.

Сергей Таболин:

Gentlemen, we need to speak the same language in order to agree on something.

To do this, I suggest, for starters, choosing a specific TF. Talk only about it. "Forget" about the existence of all the other TFs.

The TF is totally irrelevant and has nothing to do with the trend. Whether it's minutes or hours....

Watching prices on the financial markets, I have come to the conclusion that trend-finding has become irrelevant these days. It is more important now to see the channels in which the price is ready to move. For example, a flat is a horizontal channel. It does not differ from the up channel or the down channel. It is better to pay more attention to the channels instead of obsessing over dividing into trend-flat.

And the trend itself is recognisable by the alternation of tops and troughs in price. You don't have to invent anything new. Everything has been invented before us.

I just woke up and decided to make a morning (12:00 noon) toilet :-) So, I'm sitting and thinking and another idea concerning the trend occurred to me. Since quoting is changed by ticks, the following definition of a trend is as follows

The presence of a trend occurs when some ticks prevail over others (we mean ticks up and ticks down) What? А?

Mihail Marchukajtes:

I just woke up and decided to make a morning (12:00 noon) toilet :-) So, I'm sitting and thinking and another idea concerning the trend occurred to me. Since quoting is changed by ticks, the following definition of a trend is as follows

The presence of a trend occurs when some ticks prevail over others (we mean ticks up and ticks down) What? А?

It would not be a trend but a wave. Or a ZZ knee, for that matter.

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Here in the morning, always a good idea ;)

I used to do that too.

It turned out cool, but....

it's not.

Mihail Marchukajtes:
The timeframe is totally irrelevant and has nothing to do with the trend. Whether it's minutes or hours....

You're looking right in the water there.

Keep thinking, you're thinking the right way.

♪ I'm not gonna tell you what to do ♪

nograils are given out.

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Renat, what kind of inconsistency are we talking about?

Based on my assertion, the Renko chart does show trends. After all, there are no flats on the Renko, where the size of the cube is exactly the threshold.

It doesn't matter at all

It's not the chart that determines the trend.

Renat Akhtyamov:

It doesn't matter at all.

The trend is not determined by the chart

It's in the soul, you have to feel it :-)

Completely agree with you colleague :-)

Mihail Marchukajtes:
It's in the soul, you have to feel it :-)

Totally agree with you colleague :-)

not in the shower ;)

demand, supply...

it comes from there

a graph will only confirm