Undeserved negative comments and insults from a customer. What to do? - page 10

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

don't generalize "your" to "everyone".

The pronoun "all" has the meaning "encompassing all" -- i.e. your post falls under your own thesis that you came to the thread to "insert your five cents" -- which is true, since the number of your posts in the thread is exactly zero.

Yeah, I'm here to insert. That's right. It will be read and forgotten. So will this thread, a cry of the soul about the injustice of this world.

Aleksei Beliakov:
Does anyone understand what TC wanted to achieve here?
It's all emotion.

I'll get to the subject.
Worked with the TS. There were flaws in logic in the last work done. Situation was similar, conviction in his rightness and unwillingness to go into and fix the problem.
In the end I gave up and re-ordered the product from another expert.
Next was another order after placing it the TC wrote on his email: "Why have you not chosen me?
It came to mind: "If the fifth husband hit in the face, it's not in the husband, but in the face!)
Nothing personal.

Urinform:
I'll get to the subject.
Worked with the TS. There were flaws in logic in the last work done. Situation was similar, conviction in his rightness and unwillingness to go into it and fix the problem.
Next was another order after placing it the TC wrote on his email: "Why have you not chosen me?
It came to mind: "If the fifth husband hit in the face, it's not in the husband, but in the face!)
Nothing personal.
It's dangerous to write that, you'll get all your codes in here.

Aleksei Beliakov:
It's dangerous to write that, all your codes will fly here.
If they do, use them at your own risk!)

Aleksei Beliakov:
Does anyone understand what TC wanted to achieve here?

Can't you read before you write it?

Aleksei Beliakov:
It's dangerous to write such things, all your codes will fly here

What's the problem? They are all wrong, thrown out and reordered elsewhere.

Urinform:
I'll get right on it.
Worked with the TS. There were flaws in logic in the last work done. Situation was similar, conviction in his rightness and unwillingness to go into it and fix the problem.
Nothing personal.

But there's only one freelance line in my profile from two years ago. A fan of re-registration and nickname changes?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

But there's only one freelance line in my profile from two years ago. A fan of re-registration and nickname changes?

I have to. Methaquotes, for unknown reasons, block accounts on deposits from the states. In view of this, one nickname per craft.

This client has my positive feedback, so it was definitely OK. I love his TKs.

What's gotten so jumpy? Trade must be bad for you.

Hello!

Please, I ask you to deal with the inadequate assessment in the review left, aboutthe work done. The review contains fictitious information with no facts behind it. The customer just took me and lied to me without reason and accused me of something I never did! He took it and accused me of doing something he himself....

Freelance service at MQL5.com: Specific CCI divergence arrow/alert indicator
Freelance service at MQL5.com: Specific CCI divergence arrow/alert indicator
  • www.mql5.com
I need a CCI divergence indicator with alerts, but I need arrows on the chart (not down below) so my auto bot can pick up the signals. I need a CCI period input that is able to be modified, as well as CCI level input (100/-100) that can also be modified. IMPORTANT: I only...