What is the difference between a Successful Trader and an average Trader? - page 17

Vitaliy Maznev:

Hence the question remains: what successful traders are we talking about anyway? People simply use every opportunity available to them. And if we divide it into 95% and 5%, it is not the way they are trying to do it in this thread.

Stock market capitalists can be considered successful. There are many of them. They skilfully trade shares for huge sums. This is a different league, and their principles of analysis and trading are fundamentally different from ours. FA and Big money rule there, they move the market. Imho.

khorosh:

Yes, in forex, like in chess, there is a battle of the minds of the robot makers. And just like in chess, there are not many trading grandmasters.

I can't write to you in person, I wanted to ask you a question, please send me a message.

Vitaliy Maznev:

It's quite possible. But this is not in principle out of the realm of what I am talking about. There is no point in talking about successful traders if that success itself inherently requires superpowers which are not available to everyone.

I am far from the stock markets, in principle. But there is no absolute breakeven there either. The same large capitals are also periodically lost.

Hence the question remains: what successful traders are we talking about? People just use every opportunity available to them. And if we divide it in 95% and 5%, it is not in the same way as they try to do in this topic.

Everyone chooses his own path. It is possible to successfully trade by the arms.
You can successfully trade on simple patterns, without indicators.
But you are not familiar with the fund, mathematics, statistics, econometrics, risk management, etc. Maybe it's not your thing at all.
Rethink your options. Learn how to invest under management then, and become an investor, as Peter gave an example.
There is probably no absolute breakeven in theory, but actual losses are kept to a minimum of 1-5% at most.

Roman:

Everyone chooses his own path. It is possible to successfully trade on charts.
You can successfully trade on simple patterns, without indicators.
But you are not familiar with funds, mathematics, statistics, econometrics, risk management, etc. Maybe it's not your thing at all.
Rethink your options. Learn how to invest under management then, and become an investor, as Peter gave an example.
Absolute breakeven in theory probably not, but the actual losses are kept to a minimum of 1-5% at most.

is, oddly enough.

but not theoretically, but practically.

Renat Akhtyamov:
They do, oddly enough.

Rena, don't spoil the idyll ))
Let them think you don't )))

If you are a manager, you are always taking on risk and discussing it with the investor.
They are a kind of insurance. And whether or not it will happen is a matter of skill and knowledge.

Roman:

Rena, don't spoil the idyll ))
Let them think no )))

Managers always take a risk and discuss this risk with the investor.

what or who do you think is pushing the eva up now?

computer ;)

i've been analyzing the history

the automated algorithm without markets has been in place since about 2012

Roman:

But you are not familiar with funds, mathematics, statistics, econometrics, risk management etc. Maybe it's not your thing at all.

Maybe it's not mine either. I, unlike you, do not position myself as an exceptional elite. But I do not have logical difficulties in presenting my ideas in a way that is accessible to others. And if I don't know something or don't understand it enough, then I say so.

Roman:

Wow, break it, break it ))
I don't care what you think in this case ))

There was one such believer here who broke his own beliefs ))

p.s. What do you draw pictures with, Excel?

Vitaliy Maznev:

Maybe it's not mine. I, unlike you, do not position myself as an exceptional elite. But I have no logical difficulties in presenting my ideas in a way that is understandable to others. And if I do not know or do not understand enough, then I say so.

Here we go. Where did you see exclusivity?
If it seemed so to you, thank you for the compliment ))
I have shown you an example, you have not understood this example. If you don't understand what I'm talking about, is that my concern? ))
Study, chew on the science.

Sergey Chalyshev:

There was one such believer who broke down on his own beliefs.)

p.s. What do you draw pictures with, Excel?

Unsharpened pencils ))