What is the difference between a Successful Trader and an average Trader? - page 12

khorosh:

Yes, in forex, like in chess, there is a battle of the minds of the robot makers. And just like in chess, there aren't many trading grandmasters.

Why do we need many?)

Renat Akhtyamov:

to make a program just like his.

о!

It's like making your own Google. Only there's more to it than creating it. You still have to implement it and claim the rights to areas that mere mortals are not allowed to have. It's probably easier to initially have your own personal world or planet, where all the rules will work for you. Otherwise, there is no point or likelihood of success.

Vitaliy Maznev:

In chess, the algorithms are more complicated, but they are consistent and continuous. In forex, however, the algorithms are simpler. Only one scenario can instantly override the other. And there are no chess-like rules. There cannot be grandmasters like those in chess. Although there may well be those who can survive for a certain period on common ground. But the real influence in this sphere, freelancers will never have.

In chess there are rules. And if you create rules on the market? Who has the most money?

We've already been through this with market sweepstakes.

Yuck!

You haven't noticed? Then I'm coming to you.))

Uladzimir Izerski:

In chess there are rules. What if you create rules in the market? Who has more money?

We've been through this before with the market scams.

Yuck!

You haven't noticed? Then I'm coming to you.)))

In chess, the rules are the same for both opponents. Whereas in Forex, one party may bang its fist on the board and start playing its own profitable combination of the position it has established. And all the other parties can only agree with the changed positions and combinations. Don't forget that you are not on equal footing with those who have the right to fist bump the board.

Vitaliy Maznev:

In chess, the rules are the same for both opponents. In forex, one side can bang its fist on the board and play its own advantageous combination from its own set position. And all the other parties can only agree with the changed positions and combinations. Don't forget that you are not on equal footing with those who have the right to bang your fist on the board.

not your own, but the same.

but you need to find out what is your opponent's position and how he does it ;)

Vitaliy Maznev:

In chess, the rules are the same for both opponents. In forex, one side can bang its fist on the board and play its own advantageous combination from its own set position. And all the other parties can only agree with the changed positions and combinations. Don't forget that you are not on equal footing with those who have the right to bang their fist on the board.

Well excuse my incompetence.

Didn't know about the banging before.

The price of a tool is the same for everyone and does not change over time.

Right.

Who's banging?

And with what?

Renat Akhtyamov:

not your own, but the same.

It seems to me that it's mine. The very fact of instantly changed but very specific scenarios speaks for itself. But I'm not going to argue.

Renat Akhtyamov:

But we need to figure out what kind of opponent has and how he does it s.ka ;)

It takes a lot of intelligence to understand such profound things. A lot of teachers' asses need to be wiped with their tongues for the truth to emerge. :)

Vitaliy Maznev:

I see my own. The very fact of instantly changed but very specific scenarios speaks for itself. But I'm not going to argue.

It takes a lot of intelligence to understand such deep stuff. A lot of teachers' asses need to be wiped with their tongues for the truth to be revealed. :)

all in plain sight, oddly enough.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Well excuse my incompetence.

I didn't know about the knocks before that.

It's just an analogy to demonstrate the difference between chess and forex.

Uladzimir Izerski:

The price of an instrument is the same for all and does not change over time.

And I thought that the whole idea is to predict the price changes. Forgive my incompetence. :)

Uladzimir Izerski:

Who's knocking?

And with what?

Zelensky. With an instrument on the piano.

Vitaliy Maznev:

It's just an analogy to demonstrate the difference between chess and forex.

And I thought that the whole point here is just to predict price changes. Forgive my incompetence. :)

Zelensky. With a tool on the piano.

useless exercise.

that's not the point.