Discussion on the implementation of councillors. - page 4

In general, there is a UUID for uniquely identifying objects https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/UUID

UUID — Википедия
UUID — Википедия
  • ru.wikipedia.org
UUID (англ. universally unique identifier «универсальный уникальный идентификатор») — это стандарт идентификации, используемый в создании программного обеспечения, стандартизированный Open Software Foundation (OSF) как часть DCE — среды распределённых вычислений. Основное назначение UUID — это позволить распределённым системам уникально...

Maxim Kuznetsov:

MathRand() or just rand()

although this code is confusing - what did you want to get there in the first place?

Just be sure to look at how the generation is created correctly. There is not only MathRand() function call there

That's why I created this thread. Here's a concrete example. CExpert class. An instance is created. CExpert ExtExpert; then some void OnTick() function is called {ExtExpert.OnTick();} So, how should I deal with it? There's nothing written in the help. We have help for the class and this function is empty. There is a series of articles by Vasily Sokolov on this class, I've read it several times and it didn't help me to understand everything. I wish someone would comment on it in details. I don't even understand how an Expert Advisor works when it's written like this. How this class is programmed in general. By the way, it is the code from the standard constructor. For example, I want to change the Expert Advisor's behavior or introduce a spread filter. Can I read what is written in the include file? Which side do I approach it from?

General

Sets the value of the "General" parameter.

voidGeneral(
int value// value
)

Parameters

value

[New value of parameter "General".

Returned value

No.

Here is an example from the help. It seems to me that this is written to say that here is the help, but the fact that no one understands it is the second question. Here we have questions about what this parameter is responsible for. How to use it. And everyone writes like this. For whom is it written? Only the one who understands it. And the articles are written that way. It is not clear how they got into it themselves. Why can't they write in detail? Why can't they say, "We need to get a signal, so let's make a signal block, such opportunities are available, write it this way, and here is the choice of tools? No, here's an example, that's all. And an explanation like, yes, here's a block of signals, and that's it. How to put in the others, what's available. Apparently, everyone who has learned this has learned to do it first with a teacher using another language as an example. They forget that they absorbed this as a child does with a parent. Please advise on a book or something. I do not even know where to start. I don't even know where to start.

Even from the author of methaquotes. An example of creating an EA on trading classes, and start writing the class themselves. Am I the only one who sees this as a contradiction? And there are a lot of such articles, let's write a class from scratch. Why not using standard means? Maybe someone could draw up an algorithm? I cannot even figure out how all these attachments work. I can't even make up an algorithm. Can someone help me draw up an algorithm using code from the standard constructor as an example? And give an explanation which piece of code refers to which block, a couple of examples how to change it. I'm willing to pay. I'll post it all here, so that others may understand it too. If you are not ready to help for free, write how much money you want for such work.

Ivan_Invanov:
I can't even figure out how all these attachments work. I can't even make up an algorithm.

Write in MT4-style. It's a lot easier.

Documentation is not a programming manual. Look at https://en.cppreference.com/w/ for example, even with native English you probably won't understand anything there without basic knowledge.

When writing documentation, it is assumed that the person reading it is a programmer. The local docs are so well explained that it couldn't be worse. Or do you want SOLID and the Gang of Four to spell it out for you?)

Vladimir Simakov:

Documentation is not a programming manual. Look at https://en.cppreference.com/w/ for example, even with native English you probably won't understand anything there without basic knowledge.

When writing documentation, it is assumed that the person reading it is a programmer. The local docs are so well explained that it couldn't be worse. Or do you want SOLID and the Gang of Four to spell it out for you?)

How to learn how to use object programming in mql5?

Vladimir Simakov:

The documentation is not a programming manual. Look at https://en.cppreference.com/w/ for example, even with native English you probably won't understand anything there without basic knowledge.

When writing documentation, it is assumed that the person reading it is a programmer. So the local docs are pretty much covered. Or do you want SOLID and the Gang of Four to spell it out for you?)

Read the plug-in files of the trading engine?

Ivan_Invanov:

How do I learn to use object programming in mql5 ?

Here, I've learned the syntax of the language. I'm learning using constructor as an example. I see a class call. The logic is cut off for me from here. What should I do? Search for articles? Is it better to implement with standard means or write my own classes?