and again dll and market - page 24

Nikolai Karetnikov:

Indeed! I missed the free tier )

So that's the first month. There is a fee after that.

Well, has anyone managed to script an IBM synthesised speech .wav file?

Реter Konow:
So that's the first month. You have to pay a fee after that.

It does not say First Monthly free tier.
Most cloud services provide exactly the free tier, which in this case corresponds to the monthly free tier.

Roman:

It does not say First Monthly free tier.
Most cloud services have exactly a free tier, which in this case corresponds to a monthly free tier.

I read through the table and still don't understand it. However, logic suggests that it is a marketing ploy (like the .99 price). The two columns contradict each other, because the free rate in numbers exceeds the paid one, and if it is unlimited in time, then it turns out that the paid one is not needed at all. It's more likely that the free rate is for a month.

Especially since a "tier" is a tier, a level, a stage.

Реter Konow:
I read the table and didn't understand it all the way through. However, logic suggests that it is a marketing ploy (like the price of .99). The two columns contradict each other, because the free rate exceeds the paid one, and if it is not limited in time, then it turns out that the paid one is not needed at all. It's more likely to be free for a month.

No, I know from Amazon's serverless services. They have a free request limit too.
1 million monthly, over a million is charged.
It's the same here, just for the number of characters.

That is, if you exceed the limit, you pay, but if not, you use it for free.
That's the thing about cloud technology.

Roman:

No, I know from Amazon's serverless services. They have a free request limit too.
1 million monthly, over a million is charged.
It's the same here, just for the number of characters.

Well, then it doesn't tie in with the paltry 10,000 free characters from IBM. Isn't that how they keep an eye on the competition?))) Something's not right here...

Реter Konow:
Well, then it doesn't square with IBM's paltry 10,000 free characters. Don't they watch out for competitors like that?))) Something's not right here...

Yeah 10k is not much, IBM is just greedier ))

Roman:

Yeah 10k is not much, IBM is just greedier ))

I had a better opinion of IBM))) (who, by the way, have the strongest AI to date. It beat the champions of the equivalent of the "own game" show and took the million dollar prize).

Реter Konow:
Well, then it doesn't fit with the paltry 10,000 free characters from IBM. Don't they watch out for the competition like that?))) Something's not right here...

Have you ever worked with google products? They are not petty in any way.

Andrei Trukhanovich:

Have you ever worked with google products? They are not petty in any way.

I'll ask an IBM agent tomorrow why that is.