MT5 and speed in action - page 94

fxsaber viewing Terminal logs (b2958).

Took the first one I saw for demonstration here.

The limiter modification lasted eight seconds. Most modifications take about that amount of time.

Even for a 4ms ping it's a lot, but still nothing compared to eight seconds.

Only MT5 terminals are running on this machine and the average CPU load is ~1%. Analysis has shown that during braking the load spikes up to 100% when the market and trade orders are very active. As a result, it takes a VERY long time to receive response from the trade server to the terminal. In the case of slowness I have asked the broker for information. On the trade server side everything is instantaneous and the order reaches the server from the terminal on the first line. I.e. order sending does not slow down, lags happen when receiving reply to the terminal.

I doubt that developers will be able to improve anything here. Who is VERY active in trading, share your observations of this topic on your logs.

There is a suspicion of server slowdown at the end of the day23:00:09 (this is local terminal time).

Possibly: bounce, report generation or something else.

Renat Fatkhullin #:

There is a suspicion of a server brake at the end of the day23:00:09 (this is the local terminal time).

The local time is the same as the server time. This is the hour before the rollover. The problem is also observed at other hours.

Requested server logs from broker. Everything is perfect with them. The problem is on the Terminal side.

It can be reproduced like this.