Trend vs Flat - page 39

Алексей Тарабанов:

There are no modifiable Sellstops. Once you open, that's it, the order is gone, a position whose parameters do not change is opened. This is not your case.

Learn the basics.

m_trade.OrderModify(ticket,Bid-(SHAG_St1*_Point),Ask+((S_St1-SHAG_St1) *_Point),Ask-((P_St1+SHAG_St1)*_Point),0,0,0);
Isn't this a modification of the order?

Алексей Тарабанов:
Gentlemen, why do you always want to designate the market as random? Don't you understand that the market is run by very trained people, simply because EVERYTHING depends on that very market. Make it random and the world economy will collapse at that point. Don't believe me? Simulate a return to the gold standard - the consequences will be gone in a few years.

It all depends on the position of the observer. Who controls whom is a purely secondary matter.

Grigori.S.B:

An early start to Easter celebrations.

The first star was there. Any complaints?

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

It all depends on the position of the observer. Who governs whom is a purely secondary matter.

Genghis, not who, but what. In the case of managing a global market, you can submit a CV, but it's unlikely to be accepted. Not because you're bad. It's just that you don't qualify.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

It all depends on the position of the observer. Who controls whom is a purely secondary matter.

Genghis, I prefer to manage something rather than someone.

Vladpedro:
Isn't this a modification of the order?

Learn the basics. Please do.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Genghis, I like to manage something rather than someone.

Can you please tell me if managing a company is managing someone or something? It's essentially an inanimate enterprise, but people work there, so you have to manage people... I mean someone...

Alexey Viktorov:

Can you please tell me if running a company means managing someone or something? It's essentially an inanimate enterprise, but people work there, so you have to manage people... I mean someone...

First a question: Have you tried it yourself?

Vladpedro:
Isn't this a modification of a warrant?

I told you to learn the basics.

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:

Yes, Genghis, you are right. But it is not unreasonable to remember that this process is controllable.