Support/resistance levels. How do I identify them? - page 13

Aleksei Stepanenko:
If price was most often at a level, then what is the property of a level? If the price washes it backwards and forwards? Does it move back and forth without noticing it? What is its property?

I would also point out that "more often" is not always visually apparent without a chart of actual traded volumes. Often not at all where you imagine it to be. Therefore, the price seems to be moving back and forth senselessly, while there are just penny trades passing by and the level is either not there yet or has never been. The main sense of the level is to understand where the interests of buyers and sellers or both converged. A lot of transactions.

khorosh:

He stomps on one, then moves on to another and stomps again.

If this is a property of the level, then where is the resistance, support? Where are the price reversal points?

Serqey Nikitin:

So what next?... What are the conclusions?...

Yes, the futures and forex markets are linked ... but if you think about it, the quotes in the forex market are informative fastest and quickest, so the futures market relies on information from the forex market, but not vice versa ...

Therefore, volume information provides nothing useful for forex..., even if it is reliable...

Completely wrong. Everything is exactly the same. First the futures change and then the spot changes. Don't mislead the newbies.

Mikhail Chistyakov:

I would also point out that "more often" is far from being visually apparent without a chart of actual traded volumes.

I don't know where you can see the actual traded volumes.

And by levels, if you can't visually distinguish the level, how can you tell it exists? By what signs?

Aleksei Stepanenko:

And by levels, if you cannot visually distinguish a level, how can you tell it exists? By what signs?

1. search

2. you can't.

Aleksei Stepanenko:

And by levels, if you can't visually distinguish a level, how can you tell it exists? By what signs?

I gave you the method for calculating the level above.

Aleksei Stepanenko:

If this is a level property, then where is the resistance, support? Where are the price reversal points?

Levels are support and resistance lines.

Aleksei Stepanenko:

And by levels, if you can't visually distinguish a level, how can you tell it exists? By what signs?

here's a channel about levels

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWtDrix6jukydQAQ9JDVvVA/search?query=%D1%83%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BD%D0%B8

Mihail Marchukajtes:
... A bid in the cup may form a level or even a future level, but levels form open positions, not bids.

Large orders in the stack create an obstacle/resistance to price movement in their direction. They are more difficult to break through. It is like a wall.

Already open positions have no effect on anything. The price is moved by market orders, which hit the cup, eating up liquidity and breaking further into deeper levels.

Grigori.S.B:

Large orders in the stack create an obstacle/resistance to price movement in their direction. They are more difficult to break through. It is like a wall.

Already open positions have no effect on anything. The price is moved by market orders, which hit the cup, eating up liquidity and breaking down the levels further into the depths.

Don't you think there is a contradiction here?