Creating a graphic library from scratch - page 13

Реter Konow:
Accidentally found a slider on the right hand side. The scroll bar is also invisible.)

:))))

I'm telling you, the main thing is the engine, not the graphics.

Aliaksandr Hryshyn:

Can also be made in the centre

Comments:

1. The window movement handle must be visible, in its proper place and occupy the appropriate space.

2. All scrolling elements should be visible and recognisable (at first I didn't understand the squares on the top left and only discovered the scrolling by accident).

Aliaksandr Hryshyn:

:))))

I'm telling you, the main thing is the engine, not the graphics.

So the engine is a graphics engine...)

You can do that, invisible table cells :)))

Files:
Test_v_grid.ex5  499 kb

Реter Konow:

So the engine is a graphics engine...))

No :)

Aliaksandr Hryshyn:

You can do that, invisible table cells :)))

Invisibility spoils everything. There is a feeling of "brokenness". By the way, you can only reach the bottom (horizontal) scroll bar on a 27" inch monitor, and on a laptop it's impossible.

Also, why are there so many objects in the Object List? Because the canvas... 183.

Реter Konow:
Also, why are there so many objects in the Object List? Because the canvas... 183.
There are three kanvases for each glass, a table grid, a fixed column and header, and rectangles

Ideally, you could draw everything on a canvas, but that's historically the way it is :)

Aliaksandr Hryshyn:
Ideally you could draw everything on a canvas, but that's historically the way things have been done :)
Aliaksandr Hryshyn:
Three canvases for each glass, a table grid, a fixed column and header, and rectangles

I see, it's better if there is ONE beaker with a list of characters, and the user selects the right one. Otherwise, it's not bad, as said. )