Creating a graphic library from scratch - page 11

Реter Konow:

Unfortunately, my windows are not positioned as they should be after loading:

Attempts to put them in the centre are not successful.

The cells are just filled with what was :))) without changing the placed objects, they should not be placed in the centre or anything in particular, this is just a test of the engine

Aliaksandr Hryshyn:

All windows (general, cells, scrolling, scrolling slider....) have the same working principle, they only differ in properties, they differ only in visual representation, there are also invisible windows, so you can put the visualization of a glass in any window, even in a slider or a red small square, there is no difference.

Stacks in cells are interactive as in the indicator (movement of the stack itself behind the tick chart and header, vertical movement of prices), only events of scrolling wheel are processed by right scrolling of the table.

(In yellow) That's all that's not clear yet. I'd like to see.

(Red) Scrolling with the wheel triggers a simultaneous reaction of the windows themselves, which flicker and shift, but grabbing and dragging the cup price field does work fine.

Реter Konow:

Yes, the glass itself and the tick indicator are well made. They are the least of the complaints. Did you write them yourself or did you borrow them from somewhere else?

All by myself, I wanted to use someone else's work in terms of graphics, all tested ones do not suit me, so I make my own.

Aliaksandr Hryshyn:

All by myself, I wanted to use someone else's work in terms of graphics, all the test ones do not suit me, so I am making my own.

In that case, my main praise relates specifically to the implementation of the tick chart and the tumbler. They are done by 5 (of course, done at entry level, but still.)

Реter Konow:

(In yellow) That's all that's not clear yet. I'd like to see.

(Red) Scrolling with the wheel causes the windows themselves to react simultaneously, which flickers and shifts, but grabbing and dragging the cup price field really works fine.

Scrolling only causes the table to scroll vertically by one cell

Aliaksandr Hryshyn:

Scrolling only causes the table to scroll vertically by one cell

With me, scrolling with the wheel causes the windows to flicker chaos, but dragging the cup price field with the grip does work like scrolling and moves the web up/down.

Реter Konow:

(In yellow) That's all that's not clear yet. I would like to see.

For example, scrolling, it consists of five windows, only 3 are displayed

Changed the scroll step and added missing event handling
Files:
Test_v_grid.ex5  499 kb

Aliaksandr Hryshyn:

For example, scrolling, it consists of five windows, only 3 are displayed

1. the main invisible scroll window, everything fits in there

2,3,4. slider and two buttons

5. The window limiting the movement of the slider is also invisible

Aliaksandr Hryshyn:
Changed scroll step and added missing event handling

Unfortunately, the windows are wrongly positioned again and the lower ones are almost invisible (I wrote above about this bug). Can't fully test it.